Dole Sliced Strawberries uploaded by rejina a.Dole Sliced Strawberries uploaded by Iris R.

BY DOLE

The highest quality strawberries nature has to offer — washed, sliced, and ready to eat. We’ve done all the work so you don’t have to. Available in 14oz. and 48oz. resealable bags.

• Será bueno llevar a la playa no lo sé 1 Answers
  • Is frozen fruits like strawberries are healthy or it is n...2 Answers
  • These look so good ! How are they? 2 Answers
Kang L.
Santa Ana, CA
These are absolutely great and they're my favorite! I usually like to make smoothies in the morning for breakfast or make an acai bowl, so having these are so convenient for me! They taste amazing and the quality is too! I always get these whenever I am in need of some frozen strawberries. Highly recommend! :)
Molly H.
We love this big bag for our big family. They blend up great for smoothies and ice cream. I can't really say in particular that they taste better than other frozen strawberries, but these are exactly what I need for making delicious smoothies.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Publix
Smoothies smoothies smoothies. These are amazing for smoothies and if you just want a good snack. If you let these sit out for a few and cut them even smaller and put them in the oven they’re great and healthy strawberry chips!
Melanie R.
SAN DIEGO, CA
These are the best! Especially for a drink like a cold beverage on a hot day. I like to mix these with oranges. It's a very healthy drink and snack. They don't taste nasty in my opinion and I definitely buy them again
Layla M.
Great snack and great for smoothies. Their easy to grab and eat frozen or you can defrost them. Reasonably priced. Frozen strawberries doesn't go bad as fast like raw strawberries. Raw strawberries tend to mold quicker but you will not have that problem with frozen strawberries. I give it a thumbs up.
Clara T.
Frederick, MD
Perfect for putting in smoothies! I buy a massive bag of these and go through it within a week. I've found they're actually a better price than store brand versions of the same thing. They smell and taste delicious and I'm SOOO happy I found these!
Katie S.
Marshfield, WI
My absolute favorite fruit for smoothies! Mix with some other fruits or veggies (both optional), a little water or juice, protein powder and blend! So smooth and fruity! These frozen strawberries are the best deal when compared to other frozen strawberries. Highly recommend!
Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
These are delish! They're perfect to thaw and throw on a summer ice cream sundae, use in a fruit salad, or leave frozen and mix into a smoothie. They have a fresh taste even though they are obviously frozen. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have time to buy fresh fruit on a weekly basis! (i.e. many working adults).
Angela P.
These frozen strawberries are amazing for my breakfast smoothie. Iadd some CHOBANI bon-flat plain yogurt to it and half a cup of orange juice. These are delicious with an amazing flavor. Always make sure to buy them when I go food shopping! The mango is also great!
sidney k.
victorville, CA
Although these are frozen, they are still so juicy and full of flavor. I bought this bag in a hurry, and actually ended up really liking it. They're really easy to chop up in the blender and make a very yummy smoothie! Not too bitter either, just sweet!
Rebecca C.
Do these really taste just as good as fresh strawberries?
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
Are these as good as fresh fruit?
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great. i freeze them and use them for smoothies all the time. Tastes super fresh!
Nour B.
Abu Dhabi
Is frozen fruits like strawberries are healthy or it is not worth to buy?? Dole Sliced Strawberries
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
These look so good ! How are they?