BY DOLE #44 in Fruit

DoleĀ® Sliced Peaches In 100% Fruit Juice.
Yellow Cling. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They taste really good to be from a jar. " in 1 review
  • "They would be much better packed in their own juice." in 1 review
Eva L.
Durham, NC
Southern summer in a jar - I know that summer has arrived in NC when the peaches drop in price and are available at every corner. Dole with this product has managed to put that summer flavor into a jar. The price is somewhat higher than the regular canned peaches, but so worth it. The peaches are select for ultimate ripeness and strong flavor. So if you want to relive summer in the middle of the winter, this product is for you.
Elizabeth S.
Bowie, MD
Great snack that is also healthy. The slices are a perfect size. You get a decent amount for an affordable price. Can be found at just about any supermarket. The screw on top allows you to save what you have not finished. Does not require refrigeration, which makes it a perfect on the go healthy snack!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite I love peach drinks and peaches sliced so great health alternative than other junk drinks and food it met my expectations it is very affordable not expensive at all would deff buy it again
Katie W.
Plainview, TX
Peaches are so deliciously juicy and sweet that the added sugar in this just is not necessary. It's too sweet and unneeded. They would be much better packed in their own juice. Fruit has its own sugar and natural sweetness, so why is the added sugar necessary?
Marv M.
Far Rockaway, NY
Foodie Expert
These take me back to my elementary and middle school days. I use to love getting those small cups of these peaches. Now these bigger jars are great for my adult self. ;)
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
If you need to store peaches for a long time, these are it. However, I think the syrup makes them way too sweet and I'd rather buy fresh. Good otherwise
Layne S.
Definitely not the healthiest but delicious! The simply syrup finish adds a nicely tasty kick that I love. Good alternative for baking when peaches aren't in season.
Noemi V.
Yum! I love peaches in syrup but these are amazing. I have a better taste since they are kept in a glass container. I love them and wouldn't buy them any other way
Molly S.
When you can't have a fresh peach these are definitely the next best thing! They are great to eat straight from the jar or a great ingredient for baking! Yum!
Chaunci S.
These are great all year round. In the summer I put them in the refrigerator or I add a few to my smoothies. They taste really good to be from a jar.