Dole Sensation 100% Natural Guava Juice

by Dole

Does it really taste like Guava? Is it thick as nectar or on the lighter side?
How many carbs?
Where can this be found!?
Start your review of Dole Sensation 100% Natural Guava Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Holland, MI
I Always buy this brand of juice! My family and I Love it! This flavor is great, the price is good and it always goes fast.
Emmett, MI
I actually like this juice. Not only does it provide a sweet kick to my morning, but it doesn't have too much sugar in it.
The Woodlands, TX
I love the fruit combination, the taste would be great if it weren't for all that SUGAR. You can feel it on your teeth :/
Dinuba, CA
Seriously the best tasting drink ever :) too bad it doesn't come in a bigger container I feel like it runs out so quick.!
Delicious! Great and unique flavor. This is a good product and in the future I will definitely consider purchasing again.
Howell, NJ
Dole fruit drink are great for people of all ages its fruit so you cant go wrong and the taste is just wonderful so sweet
Kansas City, MO
Guava is the best tasting juice I every put in my mouth. So different and so incredible fruit juice there is. Love it.
Antlers, OK
I can't get enough of this flavor!!! I love it and I love that I feel less guilty than if I were to guzzle sunny d!
Columbia, MO
The guava is nice, if you like guava. This juice makes for a great mixer. Girls night and some malibu - its nice.
Los Angeles, CA
I love guava juice. This actually has a decent flavor but my only compliant is that is a bit too sweet for me.