BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does it really taste like Guava? Is it thick as nectar or on the ...2 Answers
  • Where can this be found!? 7 Answers
  • I have never seen this where is it sold ?5 Answers
Adhan R.
it's good for the healthy vegan is out there. It's really thick we haven't done it since we only bought it once or twice and it helped with my stomach issues a lot.
Kathryn W.
I was a Navy kid and had the pleasure of living in Hawaii at one point. I loved the juices there - so tropical and fresh - I even visited the Dole factory & plantation! One of my all time favorites was POG juice - Pineapple, Orange, Guava. Truly magical combination - only intensified by my favorite addition - GUAVA! It's a hard flavor to explain but it's amazing!
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
DOle Sensation Natural Guava Juice is great!! It is 100 percent natural and that is why I like it. It is affordable. I would recommend this to anyone. It is great to use for making smoothies too. You can add fruit and it gives it more taste. If you like fruit you will love this juice.
Alizah E.
This tastes nothing like guava juice. its very very watery and has no guava taste. plus it is a very thin substance. i had better hopes for dole because their tropical drinks are really good. for anyone who has authentic guava juice, or even other brands of guava juice, this will be a failure.
Sherry P.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love love love Guava Juice and fruit. When I lived in Hawaii we could just go out in the backyard and pick them. The juice is the best part, I love the Dole Sensation Juices, so yummy. Give me more Natural Juices, they are the healthiest and yummyist.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
The tatse is great , and price is right. The only thing for me personally is that i don't really like my juice to be too sweet so i pour some into my cup , then add some water . tastes great that way :)
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Guava is one of my favorite fruits and I am glad DOLE made this fruit juice drink! It is not too sweet or bitter, I find that if something is too sweet, adding some ice cubes or a bit of water helps
Carmen L.
I am not a big fan of guava juice. But this brand tastes sweeter than the other ones I've tried! They are decent in flavor, and its healthy for you.. I think I'm more of a fan of the Dole brand
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is amazing!! I wish it was easier to find and available more often. We had it one time and loved it but I haven't seen it in a long time. Great flavor and it's so refreshing!
Meghan Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
I absolutely adore guava juice and this is an easy to find option. The one issue I have is that it's so sweet I have to limit how much I drink to maybe one glass per day maximum.
Denisee R.
Where can this be found!?
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I have never seen this where is it sold ?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Is this item still in production? I don't think I have ever seen it at a grocery store.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does it really taste like Guava? Is it thick as nectar or on the lighter side?
Devon W.
I love guava and would like to try this! What is the juice %? Added sugar?