BY DOLE

Now all natural.
No artificial ingredients.
No artificial preservatives.
All natural.
Dole's Own™ caesar dressing.
Parmesan cheese.
Garlic croutons.
Romaine lettuce.
Caesar salad kit.
Makes a fresh meal fast with grilled or pan-seared salmon fillet. see more...

Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
These salad kits are so convenient at a great price! I like to mix it up and have this one or the other varieties which include the kale caesar and the ultimate caesar. I usually take it to work for lunch and pair it with a vegetarian protein for a healthy, satisfying meal. When I first discovered these I would graze on a bag during the workday and even lost a few lbs.... I highly recommend!
Dalys F.
Dalys F.
Foodie Expert
These salad kits are perfection! Not only does it come with the regular lettuce, romaine etc. it brings the Parmesan cheese, the correct dressing and even croutons! It is perfect for when you want a good salad and do not want to spend extra money on extra condiments. And at my Walmart it only costs about $5 so for the price it's great for me!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Pensacola, FL
Foodie Expert
All together I found this a little dissappointing. There were lots of hard bits from the core of the lettuce, as well as lots of brown leaves. By the time I picked out all of the bad bits, I had less than half a bag. Although it is fairly inexpensive, I wouldn't recommend this product until the quality improves a little.
Lelia R.
Lelia R.
Richmond, VA
Foodie Expert
I am SO picky about my dressings. I loved this caesar dressing so much I called Dole to see if they sold it separately. They do not. However, I get this kit a least once a week. It's great for something quick on the side. It's always very fresh! The smaller size bag is enough for 2 large salads. The dressing in this kit is very light, and fresh. Plus, I always seem to run into sales with this product. There are a lot of BOGO's at my grocery store.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
I usually LOVE fresh homegrown, local or organic vegetable but lets face it i have a big family with lots of kids and my husband and I are on two different works schedules so sometimes when I want my family to have a quick healthy side I like choosing salad kits or bagged salads. Dole has made it . Breeze with these. This Caesar kit is my families favorite but we like all the bagged salads. It cant get much easier than mixing a sauce pack and cheese pack into the prechopped lettuce and tossing with the included crutons. Restraunt style salad on the table in seconds. I also like to cook up chicken breast and cheese tortelini sometime and add that into the made Caesar salad and toss together for a chicken tortelini salad that i can serve as a quick lunch. The Dole salad kits just make life easier!
I frequently eat these salads on the road,  and would like to suggest that the packaging make it easier for  me to do that.  Main salad bag needs to be resealable, so that all that is not eaten can be tossed in the trash without making a big mess.  The amount of cheese included in this salad kit is laughable... 2 or 3 times more is needed at a minimum,  and Bistropac, for example,    includes eating utensils in its salad bowl packs...  I'd also suggest putting a medium size light plastic bowl in this kit to make it easier to eat away from home.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
I've never tried caesar salad before, but I'm sure glad I did! Love the dressing in particular, but everything tastes great. This salad kit from Dole is great for eating on-the-go and at home. The preparation is easy and convenient, which gives it a thumbs up from me! :-D
Lora S.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
One of the best bag salads around! The taste is so creamy and the lettuce so crisp! We do spaghetti night once a week for a family tradition and we always have to have our dole salad in a bag to make our night perfect!
Nicky R.
Nicky R.
Richmond, VA
It seems a little overpriced for the amount of salad that comes in it, but I suppose that's what you get for the convenience. The ingredients taste good and it comes with everything you need. I think it comes with too much dressing but that's the beauty of this kit-- you can add as much as you want. I typically only use half of the dressing.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
Foodie Expert
These are a great quick and easy, tasty option. I take these to work with me, than just throw in a bowl and mix. They taste great too and you can't beat that it comes with everything you need inside