Dole Salad Hearts of Romaine uploaded by Alyssa Blend L.

BY DOLE

Dole® All Natural Hearts of Romaine.

Thoroughly washed.

Preservative free.

All natural.

Romaine.

Salad guide.

Taste - sweet & subtle - complex & robust - zesty & bold.

Texture - tender - crisp - crunchy.

Pairs well with tofu caesar dressing, fresh shredded beets, yellow tomatoes, diced red onion and toasted pine nuts. see more...

• What are some good recipes for romain hearts other than salad?5 Answers
Dole Salad Hearts of Romaine
  • "I never had romain before but one day my grocery store was out of iceberg so I grabbed a bag of this." in 1 review
Keri M.
Easy to open package. Easy to store bag if you don't use all of the lettuce. I'm very picky with salads so instead of a mix of different kinds, it's all one kind I'd eat. I always reach for this when I grab a bagged salad at the store. Stays fresh for sometimes longer than date printed. Very satisfied with product.
Tina M.
Shelby, OH
Love the romaine lettuce and it's nice and are cleaned and cut for convinience. its an easy addition to throw together a salad for a backyatd BBQ or even a late night meal
Hector E.
I can always count on dole to help make a quick salad and romaine hearts can go great with any combination of other greens
Maria M.
This is so good with any dressing especially Caesar dressing....the perfect lunch snack or both
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
I love romaine and this is a great brand to buy. The romaine is usually fresh, crisp, and not cut into little tiny pieces. I also like to use this in a rush because sometimes not having to cut and pull apart romaine saves me much needed time. Just wash and go!
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I never had romain before but one day my grocery store was out of iceberg so I grabbed a bag of this. I am so glad they were out. I only buy this now and I have gotten people around to where this is the only lettuce they can eat.
Vanessa V.
I like to buy dole romaine to make my salads...its always fresh and crisp. it comes washed and ready to eat, but i always wash them and put them in the refrigerator for a while, it makes the romaine extra crispy
Colleen J.
These dole salad hearts of romaine make preparing a salad super simple! It is nice to use this in a lunch salad, a side salad, or even just in a dinner salad. It is great that they always taste very fresh.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
Great to make salads less of a mess fresh and delicious you can also make other things with it like wraps cheap too I always have them in my fridge
Heather R.
Newburgh, IN
I love a good salad, and being able to purchase hearts of romaine is fantastic! Crispy, fresh, and more nutritional than regular plain old iceberg lettuce.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Foodie Expert
What are some good recipes for romain hearts other than salad?