3 colors available

BY DOLE #6 in Frozen Fruit

Feel revitalized with the fresh taste of sun-ripened Dole all natural fruit. Rich in nutrients, fruit gives you healthy energy so you feel refreshed and ready to shine. Dole. Make Every Day Shine.® see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
These are delish! They're perfect to thaw and throw on a summer ice cream sundae, use in a fruit salad, or leave frozen and mix into a smoothie. They have a fresh taste even though they are obviously frozen. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have time to buy fresh fruit on a weekly basis! (i.e. many working adults).
Katie S.
Katie S.
La Crosse, WI
My absolute favorite fruit for smoothies! Mix with some other fruits or veggies (both optional), a little water or juice, protein powder and blend! So smooth and fruity! These frozen strawberries are the best deal when compared to other frozen strawberries. Highly recommend!
Angela P.
Angela P.
These frozen strawberries are amazing for my breakfast smoothie. Iadd some CHOBANI bon-flat plain yogurt to it and half a cup of orange juice. These are delicious with an amazing flavor. Always make sure to buy them when I go food shopping! The mango is also great!
Clara T.
Clara T.
Frederick, MD
Perfect for putting in smoothies! I buy a massive bag of these and go through it within a week. I've found they're actually a better price than store brand versions of the same thing. They smell and taste delicious and I'm SOOO happy I found these!
Kalisha H.
Kalisha H.
Aiea, HI
I've been drinking plenty of smoothies with the help of ready-cut slices of fruit by Dole. I love the variety of fruits but I think the bags could be larger which is why it gets only 4-stars.
Ana P.
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Absolutely love these ready-made bags of fruits and veggies for my smoothies in the morning's it's so easy to just throw in the blender and be on about my day simple and delicious every time
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
These are great for smoothies (blend well/easily), but I also like them slightly thawed with a bit of whipped cream... makes a great, light dessert!
Dollie S.
Dollie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I swear by Dole! Love their frozen fruit products. They are great for quick snacks and cold smoothies to cool down on those nice hot summer days!
Amber A.
Amber A.
Bakersfield, CA
The ultimate summer snack. We use these for everything. Ice cream, shortcake, fruit salad or even just on their own these are delicious.
theresa T.
theresa T.
Arlington, TX
My favorite you can never go wrong with sliced strawberries to mix in a smoothie. Or just to make a strawberry short cake deserts.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Do these really taste just as good as fresh strawberries?
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
Are these as good as fresh fruit?
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
These are great. i freeze them and use them for smoothies all the time. Tastes super fresh!
Nour B.
Nour B.
Abu Dhabi
Is frozen fruits like strawberries are healthy or it is not worth to buy?? Dole® Ready-Cut Fruit™ Sliced Strawberries
Allison B.
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
These look so good ! How are they?