Dole Ready Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.Dole Ready Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Teil E.Dole Ready Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Tequila C.

BY DOLE #3 in Frozen Fruit

Dole® Ready-Cut Fruit™ Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas.
Easy open.
Resealable stay fresh pouch.
New.
Pre-cut all natural fruit.
Blends easily into smoothies.
Perfect size for toppings.
Live well.
No sugar added*.
Superfood for your heart.
Good source of vitamin C & fiber.
Just as nutritious as fresh fruit. see more...

Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I am typically not a fan of frozen foods.. But love this I love it for randomly making smoothies of juices in the morning after a nice morning run. The one thing I will say is that I like to use the bag within a week or two of opening it because then when leaving it in the freezing the bananas end up having ice particles within it and it changes the taste a slight bit
katjia e.
Savoy, IL
I use to always buy fresh fruit and the cost quickly added up not to mention it only last about a week before it goes bad. My friend introduced me to Dole's frozen fruit and not this is the only fruit i use to make my smoothie and ice cream. The strawberries, peaches and bananas is my favorite frozen fruit from them! its the perfect combination!
Candace G.
Charlotte, NC
Loved it! Great for people who don't want to go through the hassle of cutting up fruit themselves. I personally used it for my morning smoothies and they turned out great. One downside (which may be due to my blender) is that I felt like I needed to thaw the fruit a little before blending. Other than it was perfect.
Alexandra S.
Perfect for a summer day and especially nice to bring to the beach! They thaw out and remain sweet and can also be used to make an amazing smoothie to sip while you tan in the sun. I even put these in my bag with a cool pack to keep them frozen for a nice refreshing snack on the beach when I feel too hot!
Kim Q.
Mesa, AZ
First time trying this brand of frozen fruit and it was awesome. It's great for people who don't have the time to cut up fruit for a snack or for a smoothie. It blends perfectly and tastes great! It wasn't too expensive and lasts for 2-3 uses.
Kelly G.
Corning, NY
I love this frozen fruit..it comes in different fruit mixes..you can use this fruit in smoothies with I enjoy all year round.. I also like to eat it cold..the good thing is you can pack it in a lunch and it will stay cold and be thawed out..
Emma B.
I love using these in my smoothies or protein shakes in the morning. Saves me the time of cutting up fresh fruit when I'm in a rush and it still tastes great although it's frozen. Definitely a great product that I would recommend.
Jessica w.
These are so good. Don't like banana but they are a perfect mix for a smoothie. Just add these and some PB2 and spinach and you have an amazing and healthy breakfast that will sustain you till lunch
Melissa Z.
The fruit in these bags were delicious! There was plenty of fruit in the bag and it was evenly mixed. I am not crazy about the way frozen bananas taste and I enjoyed them in this blend!
Teil E.
I love to make my smoothies both healthy and adult beverage to take to the beach. Keep in cooler and the freshness of the fruit is fantastic!! The recipe I posted below is what I use!!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What other uses does this product have?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Foodie Expert
Oh yummy!! Is this available in Canada?