Dole Ready Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Tequila C.Dole Ready Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Teil E.Dole Ready Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas uploaded by Roseddy P.

BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Josephine R.
Kansas City
The absolute best fruit for homemade smoothies! No need for a lot of extra ice or sugar, just toss a handful of these in the blender and boom you always end up with the best smoothies! Th strawberry, peach and banana blend is my all time favorite! They're even perfect for homemade ice pops in the summer. Just pour a little bit of fruit juice in the mold and toss in some chopped up fruit, freeze and you're good to go!
Carlotta B.
WPB
Smoothie world in these extreme weather where a natural iced drink does the job for real thirsty people it's not only quicker than peeling fruit and it's done again I purchased from a wholesale club where I received at a price that is borderline
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love these for smoothies that I make in the morning with yogurt and it's delicious and really healthy. It lasts a good amount of time as well it's a bit pricey but worth it I would recommend to fruit and smoothie lovers!
Hayley D.
Perfect for at home smoothies! We love making them at home because going out to tropical smoothie is so expensive and honestly a waste, theyre better at home! It's super easy to make when you have these!
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Just right for that smoothie! Great fresh tasting fruits to make a morning grand! My kids and hubby love when I do smoothies for breakfast and I can always know they get great tasting fruits with dole!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
This was such a great combo. This sight says it is discontinued but it has not been that long ago I got some at walmart. I love frozen fruits and this was fresh tasting.
Shozanna L.
Tucson
I get these in all the fruits they carry at the grocery store because they are perfect for smoothie and pressed juices! I live for the frozen blueberries though!
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I am typically not a fan of frozen foods.. But love this I love it for randomly making smoothies of juices in the morning after a nice morning run. The one thing I will say is that I like to use the bag within a week or two of opening it because then when leaving it in the freezing the bananas end up having ice particles within it and it changes the taste a slight bit
Angela S.
The Dole Ready-Cut Fruit Strawberries, Peaches & Bananas is a great smoothie combination. Being frozen, you don't need to add more ice or worry about the fruits spoiling. Being Dole, however, it's a pricier than generic brands whose fruits are also picked fresh anyway. You also don't know the ratio of strawberries, peaches, and bananas you would get in each bag, so there's less flavor control on your end.
katjia e.
Savoy, IL
I use to always buy fresh fruit and the cost quickly added up not to mention it only last about a week before it goes bad. My friend introduced me to Dole's frozen fruit and not this is the only fruit i use to make my smoothie and ice cream. The strawberries, peaches and bananas is my favorite frozen fruit from them! its the perfect combination!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What other uses does this product have?
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Oh yummy!! Is this available in Canada?

Walmart