BY DOLE #98 in Frozen Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alli B.
I love these pre-sliced frozen fruits! They make my morning smoothies so much faster to make. Love them with vanilla yogurt. Super tasty.
Kayla P.
Pike Road, AL
These are perfect for smoothies on the run. When you do not have time to chop the fruit these really come in handy.
Cristina M.
I love organic products a while ago I am consuming many more fruits and vegetables and I have really felt a change in the body besides feeling happier that is why I am looking for more products like this! Happy Weekend !!
Hana H.
Dublin
These are great and I use them all the time for smoothies the fruit is already peeled and ready to go so all I have to do is put it in the blender.Its a great way to get your five a day in!I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for prepared fruit.
Sar S.
Essa, ON
Great product. I buy these for my smoothies and mix them with frozen yogurt, yum! Its fruit, so it is healthy, lasts a while in the freezer too! I like this brand particularly more than the others, I will definitely continue to buy this.
Nadine M.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Perfect for smoothies on those mornings when you need more time then you have! Or even amazing on top of yogurt for lunch!