BY DOLE #10 in Frozen Fruit

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Vaness E.
I got this to try in my smoothies and I really didn’t like it. It just tastes like fake, manufactured fruit. I don’t know how to describe it but I really don’t like it. I prefer freshly cut fruits over these because they taste weird
Amanda W.
I love using these alrwady cut fruits from Dole for smoothies. If i dont have any fresh fruit. These are a next best thing. I have found these at winco for a pretty good price.
Olivia M.
Summerville, GA
These are great, especially for smoothies! I use them with either strawberry or vanilla yogurt and give them to my daughter. She loves it as a cold treat, and without ice they blend thin enough to put in a sippy cup. I try to keep these in stock in my freezer!
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I love these because they make my morning smoothie a whole lot easier to make. I don't like adding ice to my smoothie because it tastes watered down so this also helps with that since they are frozen.
Chrissy G.
I use this constantly in my morning smoothies. I mean, sure, I could chop up some bananas and chop up some strawberries and freeze them --- but ain't nobody got time for that! I love mixing these with some orange juice and/or pineapple juice and spinach. YUM!
Arti G.
I purchase these specifically for smoothies. being a mom, sometimes, i don't have the time to clean, chop & blend everything. having the fruit mixed up (variety plus!) & pre cut is awesome & a huge time saver.
amber p.
Picayune, MS
Dole is my favorite brand of fruit thats canned or frozen. I tend to use the strawberries and bananas for smoothies for myself and my children during the week for breakfast! Quick, easy, and yummy!!!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
The Dole Ready cut fruit is great for your smoothies. Since you can freeze the fruit, you don't have to use ice in your smoothies. It is also great to add to your yogurt.
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Love these little ready-made bags of fruits and vegetables for my smoothies every morning so easy to just throw in the blender and be about my day
Emily P.
I use these for smoothies when I'm in a hurry in the morning. They blend so easily in the blender with other fruit, yogurt, and orange juice!