BY DOLE #14 in Frozen Fruit

DOLE® Raspberries are harvested at the peak of the season to ensure you are getting only the finest quality fruit available. Each delicate red berry is washed and ready to eat.

Raspberries

Jessica M.
Conway, SC
These are so tasty and great to add into many different things. I love to add these into my smoothies because they are already frozen. They taste quite fresh in my opinion!
Tiffany L.
Staten Island, NY
Dole frozen raspberries are a perfect addition to any smoothie or dessert! For a smoothie, just add some yogurt, orange juice and ice and you'll have the perfect summer thirst quencher! Dole frozen raspberries always taste perfect, and they are so convenient compared to fresh raspberries which go back quickly.
Shanna F.
Richmond
Great for smoothies and desserts. Its getting warm outside so having cold fruit on hand is always a great snack. I have a toddler, so having these and other Dole fruits on hand hand is always helpful and I don't have to worry about fruit "over-ripening" in the hot house while I'm at work.
jen a.
These things are amazing for healthy smoothies in the morning or acai bowls. They are ten times cheaper then the real fruit and you can store them for such a long time!
Ty C.
Love these! Perfect to eat out the bag or in smoothies! Easy to find, and they have a great flavor. The prices aren't bad either. It's a good substitute if you are allergic to strawberries.
Lauren L.
These are my go to around the holidays. I love to make fresh cranberry sauce with them (although I modify the recipe on the package... too much sugar... and I add a dash of cinnamon).
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing ! These are just great I use them to make smoothies and I loved how it turned out very healthy too and fresh ! They're delicious I will forever buy from this brand and I recon and you to buy it
azyary g.
Lodi, Nj
The best berries for gelato and smoothies ! I have also used them for jams . Some bags even have that great re-sealable bags.
The taste is great specially for frozen fruits
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
These make it into my card every time I go to the store. I love a banana raspberry smoothie with Chia seeds and protein powder in the morning to get me going.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
I like using these for my smoothies. Also fun to eat frozen berries, gives it more texture. Unlike fresh raspberries no risk of mold between the berries.
Becky H.
London, ON
Are these found in the freezer section of the supermarket?
Gabriela K.