Dole Plus 100% Apple Juice

by Dole

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Plus 100% Apple Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Great taste. Delicious juice. For breakfast grreat combination. People should try it. Totally recommended.
Bellevue , WA
Sweet and delicious. Loves it very much, because it is made of real juice. Would recommend everyone to try
Apple juice is the best and dole is serving it well!! Give it a try you’ll like it, and also good pricing
Menifee, CA
These are perfect for lunches and going out. They are good for you and don't have crazy amounts of sugar!
We love Apple juice and we love the fresh taste of Dole! Not as sugary as some other apple juice brands .
Delicious! Good consistency of flavor. Just enough tang and not overtly sweet. I use to make applesauce.
Saint Albans, WV
Can’t go wrong with this classic favorite. AlwYs delicious, and never disappoints. Sweet and refreshing
Apple juice is my favorite and Dole gets it right. It is not too sweet for me while packing the flavor.
Tampa
It is a very good it’s so delicious all my family and friends love it and for me it is a favorite one
Clarksville, TN
Taste like real apples. Not to heavy. Not to watered down. This juice works really well for kids too.

Looking for your answer?