Dole Plus 100% Apple Juice

by Dole

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Plus 100% Apple Juice!
How would you rate this product?
I love this apple juice! It is very refreshing and has a great apple taste. This juice is great for any meal, even dessert!
I'm a pretty picky person when it comes to apple juice but this is one of the best brand that is sweet but not to sweet.
Rockingham, NC
Great fresh taste. This is a great brand in general and is well worth the money. Definitely something I would recommend.
Atlanta, GA
Love Love Love! I could drink these everyday! I recommend too anyone. It is a crisp cool drink that quenches your thrist
Norfolk, VA
Not the biggest fan of apple juice but this is good. I bought a bottle for a friend one day and ended drinking it , lol .
Chino Valley, AZ
Love this juice. Buy it as a quick thirst quencher instead of a soda. You can't go wrong with it being healthy too
Bronx, NY
I love apple juice and I've tried many different ones but this is real the sugars great and it's good for travel
Lantana, FL
Great apple juice 10oz not really enough but the taste makes up for lack of quantity and it's easy to grab 2 or 3
Huber Heights, OH
I enjoy this apple juice a lot. I don't always buy it though because it is only like 5% juice, which I don't like
Portage, MI
Really good and tasty best when cold would recommend trying this drink I enjoy it a lot. A lot of sugar but good.

Looking for your answer?