Dole Plus 100% Apple Juice

by Dole

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Plus 100% Apple Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Next favorite is definitely apple juice from dole. Convenient bottle features screw on cap for on the go enjoyment 100percent apple juice provides just the right amount of fruit flavor 100percent of the daily nutritional value.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally was not a fan at all of this fruit drink. I personally like Mott's 100% Original Apple Juice ! Although this travel size is convenient I just wish the product tasted better.
This taste so good I think it’s good for everyone to enjoy. I drink this all the time, for some odd reason every-time I go to the doctors i buy this to drink it.
Hastings, NE
It has great flavor, sweet enough and very affordable and delicious. My kids always get the apple juice. To me it is the perfect size and it does meet my expectations I highly recommend it to others.
Lake Arthur, LA
My son loves this juice so much. I think it is very delicious and not full of sugars. Very healthy for him to drink especially with his syndrome that causes him to gain weight.
Fresno, CA
The taste is different than most apple juice but they are still okay. I love how they come on the container because I really enjoy the difference of where the juice is. I do enjoy the taste but there are better ones out their.
Diamond Bar, CA
Ever since I was a little girl I only drank this specific juice , for some reason it is my absolute favorite apple juice not to sweet. I recommend this juice to anyone , kids will love it
Richmond , VA
A must grab when I'm on the go. I love this fresh taste and how this quenched my thirst immediately. Stays cool and is small enough to carry with you in your purse.
Webster, NY
I like this apple juice. Juice is not my favorite but definitely a go to brand if want apple juice. When I do want apple juice this is definitely the kind i want.
This is the best juice in the world is unmatched taste a taste rich and divine and delicate apple that gives freshness and quenches thirst. It is the best apple juice to try and keep you always. you will not regret problarlo is very rich very rich very muyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Looking for your answer?