DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice

by Dole

#8 in Canned Fruit

Tiny bits of golden pineapple. Big, juicy flavor. Just peel the lid and eat.

DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice are filled with all the deliciousness you find in whole pineapple, and there is no added sugar.

DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice are an ideal size to add to many of your favorite recipes Try them on pizza, salads or desserts. Or mix them into more savory dishes like Thai Pineapple Fried Rice or Tacos al Pastor. The pineapple possibilities are endless. Check out one of our delicious recipes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DOLE® Pineapple Tidbits in 100% Pineapple Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Miller Place, NY
Nothing is as good as the real thing but this is decent. The fruit is juicy and sweet-the way it should be and it’s good to have a few cans just for out of season fruits that you can’t buy at the supermarket except for in a can.
Emporia
My family really enjoys this brand of pineapple, it is nice and sweet. We use it to add to cakes, to eat with cottage cheese and in a fruit salad. It is very delicious and we would recommend it to others.
Salisbury, MD
I love purchasing Dole canned fruit in 100% fruit juice. My favorite is the pineapple. It is perfect as far as the flavor. Not to sweet and just right and love that it is 100%fruit juice.
Walterboro, SC
This product i normally purchase form Wal-Mart one thing i know is DOLE-Mixed Fruit in 100% Juice its high qualitythat's very healthy and tastes great. Highly recommended i also enjoy using in my famous punch and yes i would recommend it to anyone looking for sweet and juicy fruit in a can.
Nolensville, TN
I love Dole but I don’t like the smaller cuts of pineapple in a can. They do great with the large chunks but I prefer to chop up my larger chunks instead of having them already cut.
Tallulah, LA
I love adding these to recipes. Anything is better with pineapple and Dole make the best. These little tidbits are delicious on pizza, in chicken recipes, pork recipes, etc.

Pineapple Chicken and Rice (One dish Meal)
3 large skinless Chicken Breasts (Sliced)
1 can Dole Pineapple Tidbits
2 cups Minute Rice
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
2 1/2 cups water

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Heat olive oil and add chicken, garlic, pineapple, and bell pepper. Cook on Medium heat until chicken is browned.
Put into casserole dish and add water and rice. Bake for 15 minutes.

Pineapple Chicken and Rice (One dish Meal)
3 large skinless Chicken Breasts (Sliced)
1 can Dole Pineapple Tidbits
2 cups Minute Rice
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Garlic Clove (crushed)
1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
2 1/2 cups water

Instructions:
Put into casserole dish and add water and rice. Bake for 15 minutes.
Dole is the number one household brand for canned pineapple, and for good reason. They make sure that many delicious varieties of pineapple are easily and readily available at a majority of local grocery stores. Their brand is known for quality, although it isn’t always the most affordable and that sometimes convinces me to go with another brand instead. It is quite tasty though, every single piece of fruit is always juicy and perfectly ripe. I love eating this in desserts (such as jello or cake) and using it for cooking various recipes as well. I do recommend grabbing a can of Dole if you’re looking for some delicious pineapple tidbits that always satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way!
Washington, UT
I love being able to buy pineapple already cut and this is great for a snack or for putting on homemade pizza or salad. I also like that it's packaged in its own juice and not in a bunch of corn syrup or sweetened water. The pieces are all still intact and not smashed or falling apart like some cheaper brands.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I can honestly survive off of these things lol. My favorite of all time, not kidding. I will pop that sucker open and add some Tajin Clasico Seasoning and literally eat the whole can in one sitting lol. Highly recommend if you love pineapple as much as I do
Mantachie , MS
One of my favorite fruit is pineapple. Fresh is always best but sometimes it’s about convince. I usually buy Dole when I buy canned fruit. And always get it with 100% natural juices. If you get it in the heavy syrup, it’s way too sweet and defeats the purpose of having fruit.