Dole Pineapple Tidbits In 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Su N.Dole Pineapple Tidbits In 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Lia R.

BY DOLE #3 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

Buy on Walmart*
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love pineapples with a passion like they are so good like my favorite fruit is healthy it's just sweet and just so good I've always loved pineapples of always of Dole pineapples I love pineapples so I absolutely love this product and if you love pineapples then you should you should try these this kind of pineapples
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought these at Walmart and the price was to die for! I love the easy pop open tab and how easy it was to close it. They tasted amazing and the fruit juice inside was delicious. The tidbits are easy to eat and flavorful! I recommend to anyone who loves pineapple.
Veronica S.
The Dole pineapple tidbits and pineapple juice is my favorite. I prefer the cups over the jars, I feel that the pineapple in the jar taste different. I only purchase pineapple when it's in 100% pineapple juice. I always have a cup of this in my lunch bag.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dole pineapple tidbits are a great item to keep in the pantry. I prefer fresh fruit like most, but sometimes you just don't have any. These are a perfect size in my opinion. I like to use them on top of homemade pizza as well. I also like the pull-top can because it's so much faster than having to use a can opener.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Perfect for pizza! I love dole pineapple. These tidbits are just perfect for pizza and I even like them in Jell-O salads. Dole has never disappointed. The flavor is awesome and I recommend dole pineapple to anyone who likes pineapple!
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Good snack easy to pack for lunch. I like them refrigerated for a better taste. Pineapple is good for bruising. I always eat pineapple if I know I'm getting shots or have a bruise I want to go away faster. A lot healthier
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
These are an amazing snack to take with you on the go. Sometimes when you open the lid some juice spills out since it’s so full but other than that I love these little to go snacks. I get mine from my local grocery store.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
This is a staple in our pantry. Dole is a good brand and love the size of the cuts. Very good value. I usually add this to homemade pizza and fruit salad. Delicious! Definitely recommend.
Heather W.
I prefer dole brand to others since it has a wonderful taste. The other brands have a dull taste. I use slices, cubes, and crushed for many recipes, especially at holidays. They are also great for pineapple upside down cake or you can just be real dangerous and just eat them all by themselves. For me they have to be cold first so after I purchase them they go straight in to the refrigerator If you are looking for a great fruit in a can you are looking in the right place.
Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
I'm not the type of person who eats a lot of canned goods but the dole pineapple is a must. It's very affordable for anyone to use in baking or making dinner. I love it straight from the can to be honest.