Dole Pineapple Slices In Heavy Syrup uploaded by Alyssa M.Dole Pineapple Slices In Heavy Syrup uploaded by Maegan G.

BY DOLE

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

A B.
Los Angeles
Dole fruits are always fresh and taste great. I love pineapple so I purchase these all the time to chill and eat as is or I make delicious jello&pineapple dessert that’s a big hit especially during parties.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Fresh toasted Sun ripened dole pineapple slice And heavy syrup I love making pineapple upside down cake swith these pineapples works amazingly over grilled chicken DOLE is s***
Megan C.
I love this can brand of pineapples, Usually I don't eat anything straight out of the can but I do these and some times I'll take a drink of the juice not much.
Alyssa M.
Dole always fresh and not too tart I like to use these in my pineapple upside down cakes which I make from scratch and they always come out perfectly.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
I love these pineapple slices, y tambien me gustan las otras frutas que trae esta marca, super útil para decorar un pastel o para comerlos solitos,.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I like to enjoy these Dole Pineapple slices cold from the fridge and with some tajin on them 😋. I don't like the syrup I drain it.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this brand and i love what they offer. its easy to open, always comes in perfect condition and they taste amazing!
antonia r.
They're good and they don't have the acidic part so no burning lips or tongue just the enjoyment of sweet pineapples .
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I really loved it, I've ate cold was so delicious even there are too much syrup, but taste really good !!!!!
Karina C.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet and delicious. Affordable and always a great snack. Found at any store and always in season.
Bianca F.
Cudahy, CA
So has anyone tried massing up the pineapple and making it glaze for ham?
Naima S.
I usually add the one's with the light syrup to our thanksgiving ham. However, one of my nephews really likes them, has anyone tried using these and the heavy syrup on the ham? Was it too thick or did it alter the flavor in any way?
Naima S.