BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
Juicy and fresh!!! Greeat for cakes love using it for a pineapples upside down cake the just make it taste so perfect!!
Miranda V.
These taste amazing and the real fruit juice in them is so much better than the ones with syrup. They're also great for a snack and even baking! Highly recommend and Kroger always has them on sale :)
Jose C.
I Legit love Dole pineapples like i just can't even , i love pineapples all together. Whenever i eat one i just feel so refreshed its like I have a weakness for them i can't even deal. I love love love them.
Mekdeas H.
Dole is the best pineapples that I've eaten! I would buy this to make an upside down pineapple cake all the time! I buy this all the time and it is the best!
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
I do not like pineapples but my husband loves them , he always grab these tins as his dessert . 5 star from his side.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
These taste just like fresh cut pineapple and my family and I are totally obsessed with these! We eat pineapple at least 2-3x a week and you will definitely find this in our cabinets! Highly recommended!
Johna Precious R.
Al Amer Medical Clinic, Bariq, Aseer Province, Saudi Arabia
Talks about Pineapple Dole is the Best! It Taste really good. Good for Daily Snack, for Macaroni Salad and Graham Cakes. Always available in the market 😊
Sheema J.
Riyadh, Riyadh
I always trust this brand for pineapple. I'm pineapple lover and this is so good and yummy. Love making pineapple delight and putting these slices in cakes
Melodie G.
This brand has been amazing ever since I was a kid. Also love that they don’t use corn syrup to preserve the fruit, it’s a healthier choice for canned pineapple.
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
My favorite pineapples to use to make my pineapple upside down cake! These taste so good and never disappoint. I can eat these straight out of the can. Yum!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this