BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
These pinapples are beyond amazing! They taste fantastic and taste fresh everytime you open up a new can. My favorite thing to use these for is a pineapple upside down cake. My grandma knows how to make thee best cake! These pineapples in a can are very yummy and i recommend them to anyone who likes pineapples.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Pineapple is one of my FAV fruits! Dole does a great job packaging pineapples at what seems to be its height of freshness, this stuff is so good I swear someone just sliced it up!! I could eat this stuff everyday, all day & never get tired of it! Nom nom nom nom! Lol!!! TRY it you'll love it! Thank me later!! :)
Natasha M.
Rockville, MD
I have been eating Dole pineapple in any variety since elementary school lunches and will continue to add them to recipes, eat them on their own, or use them as a garnish in cocktails and the juice to make a cocktail with. I do prefer to buy them on sale, and also with a coupon when possible.
Amanda L.
Clovis, NM
Honestly one of my favorite snacks ever. I love fresh fruit but when I can't have fresh pineapple I always stock up on Dole's pineapple slices from Walmart. I love them!
Felicia B.
Staten Island, NY
My go-to summer snack! Dole pineapples are a meal and a drink all in one. For an affordable price of $1.47 a can, it is certainly worth stocking up on for the whole summer. These pineapples are refreshing, juicy, and delicious. If you're trying to stay healthy and keep cool, these are a go-to. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
OMG, my favorite snack!!! The fruit is not too sweet. I sometimes will use these instead of fresh pineapple in smoothies. YUMMY! This can of pineapple is as close to fresh as it can be. I keep the juice after eating them, it's 100% pineapple, so it's healthy because there is no sugar added.
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Yummy right now i have one in my freezer i like mines really cold they are the best the price is very affordable i buy them most at walmart publix even at dollar tree the best
Dina S.
This is the thing you need if you are making an pineapple upside cake. Pre-cut and pre-cored for convenience. I recommend this product to those that want to add sweetness to a dessert, or savory dish with a nice twang. Almost as good as fresh pineapple.
Mariah A.
Dallas
Healthy
Great for a snack, I can eat it right out the can.My kids enjoy pineapples as a afternoon snack. The sweet takes adds pleasure to a honey baked ham. I love to add fresh fruit for my blended fruit smoothie. I love 100℅ natural fruit.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Pineapple Dole Fruit slices are a great snack in the off season for fresh fruit. My children love to eat these with every meal. They mix well Betty Crocker Angel food Cake mix to create a fruite flavored angel food Cake. Work great as your topper for Pineapple upside down cake also.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

back