BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Soryaa C.
Houston , TX
Is there any way I can give this 10 stars?? I absolutely love this brand and it's canned fruits. I prefer this one than any other one. The taste is so amazing and I love that it has pineapple juice
Bryn V.
Love these for an easy snack or treat. They’re my favorite. The packaging is perfect and there is no comparison to any other. I have been a repeat customer for many years. Recommend always to everyone
Yamilette C.
Spencer , MA
I probably have a can of these everyday. I loveeeeeee pineapples. These ones are so sweet and juicy. I only like buying dole because cheaper brands have a different taste and the pineapples aren't as sweet.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
There are so many uses for pineapple! I drink the juice plain. Use the pineapple for chicken dishes, pork, I put it in alcoholic drinks, cottage cheese. Possibilities are endless. Dole rules.
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
These are the perfect pineapple slices, either for eating straight from the can, or in your favorite recipes! Not too tart, and not too sweet, with just the right amount of pineapple juice.
Crystal M.
These pineapples in this can are literally the best!!! I love them so much! They are cut perfectly and you get a decent amount of juice as well! These are really good as a snack idea or to even add in a fruit salad as well!
Yaraseth C.
Dole pineapple chunks are perfect for using when pineapple is needed and you just don't have time to cut up a whole pineapple. I love just snacking on these straight from the can or adding them to dishes. They are so easy and convenient and anything Dole is great!
Milka R.
Elizabeth
The juice is a little tart but drinking it after eating the pineapples taste great that way. It is good to use to make a smoothie or even colada with cherries in it. It is very affordable.
Ruth E.
Even though this is technically a processed product, the taste is naturally so good; I literary eat it out of the can. I think this works well with many cocktail recipes and desserts.
Kristen M.
You can never go wrong with pineapple, i like using the slices for upsidedown cakes or juat eating. They are good for you and taste great, pineapple is one of my favorite fruits.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this