BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love using this for ambrosia, pineapple upside down cake and just plain eating them straight out of the can for a sweet snack. The pull tab has only ever broken once in my entire life and the nice is always usable for extra flavor or a nice drink
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
For some reason no other brand compares when it comes to canned pineapple. I hate going through the hassle of cutting up my own so these work in a hurry. I continue to buy these and will forever. I highly recommend.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
These are really good for baking recipes. They are inexpensive and they add a real sweetness to whatever dish you're making. They don't have any added sugar either which is really because pineapple is naturally high in sugar.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
This is a really good brand. Even though it is canned it tastes good. I frequently purchase this from Walmart. The taste is fresh. The price is affordable and you can find coupons for this often. I would recommend.
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these pineapple slices! They are juicy and sweet yet the right amount of tart a pine apple should have. I love these. I buy them. All the time at shop n save! I can't wait to get more because I'm all out
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love using pineapple slices for cooking and baking. These are sweet and juicy. Especially for pineapple cake. They are decently priced for the amount and we always grab a can or two from Walmart all the time
Akeya G.
Greensboro, NC
The best pineapples! I have eaten these ever since I was a kid. The alternatives do not compare. They always meet my expectations. Great value for the affordable price. I would definitely repurchase again !
Katie W.
Best compliment to any smoothie or fruity drink mix. They are also good with some melted chocolate. While I really love fresh fruit best I find these cans to be best with anything cooked/mixed/ made with anything else. The juice tastes great and not like anything has been added.
Keili S.
Austell, GA
Such a convenient snack! With the pull top lid, this is the perfect snack to keep in my desk when I need a quick pick me up. The pineapple is always juicy, and sweet!
Kallista M.
These are pretty good. The taste of these is probably as fresh as you can get with canned goods. The juice tastes kind of odd to me, but any juice from of a can tastes weird to me. Also the slices don't feel firm, like a fresh cut pineapple.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

Walmart