BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Cheyenne T.
Kountze, TX
This is my all time favorite can of pineapples, they never let me down and there has never been anything odd or off about the product! It’s an early morning snack or even a late night snack. Id recommend this brand to everyone before I recommended any other brand. Good price and great taste!
Angela T.
washington
Pretty dang delicious, I don't always buy canned food products, but this indeed is so delectable and just eating the pineapples makes me feel so healthy and alive. I would for sure recommend this to you guys
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I love Dole's canned pineapple it is the best. I have tried to try other veranda and store brands but they just don't compare. The flavor and sweetness of the pineapple is amazing. You can buy these in most grocery stores or buy them in bulk in stores like Costco or SAMs club.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
They sure do taste good for a canned food item. One of the best fruits out there to eat too. If theres artificial flavors you cant necessarily taste it. If I can afford to buy a couple at a time that's what I do.
Nadera D.
Nicholasville, KY
The integrity of these pineapple slices are always good. I also love the fact that it is packaged in 100% pineapple juice. It makes the flavor of the slices seem so natural and not overly sweet or syrupy. These are great to use in desserts or just to eat whole!
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice are the absolute best and are a must-have in our household. My boyfriend takes them with him to work in his lunchbox and I eat them alot as a snack. We couldn't be more satisfied, price and quality are both outstanding.
Stephanie D.
I love this can of pineapple fruit I could eat this non stop. I even love it for thanksgiving, when one of my family members makes the ham and puts the pineapple on it.
Kali K.
York, SC
I love pineapple and when it's out of season the next best thing is to buy it in cans. I love the whole ones because I can eat them without a fork right out of the can. It really isn't that expensive like $2 or less. You can find it at Walmart or any grocery store.
Gabii S.
love me some of these sliced pineapples. love putting them in the freezer and then eating them after their cold and frozen like it would be kind of like a slush but at the same time kind of like ice cream to me it was delicious I haven't done it in a while though
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore pineapple, especially the Dole brand. It’s so sweet and juicy. You can eat them straight from the can; or in recipes. They are very good on pineapple upside-down cakes. The best thing is that canned pineapple is very inexpensive. I highly recommend it.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

back