BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Faiza I.
Etobicoke, ON
I use these when I am making trifle. I add pineapple layers with custard and jello. Very convenient to use. And of course it's tasty! Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
Paola B.
My fav brand to do the pineapple cake, perfect size and awesome flavor! Had been using this for about 4 years now, I can't change it.
Great texture, healthy, affordable, my mom introduced it to me
missty c.
Saint John , NB
By far the best pineapple in a can . I don't care about the price . I like that there is no tin flavor to them when you eat them . I recommend this to everyone that needs​ pineapple in their life
Jasmine B.
Fort McMurray , AB
They are super yummy and amazing. The kids I babysit love them. I love them. The whole family loves them. Super quick and easy. Cheap healthy snack ! Amazing for making fruit salads with. Just the right amount of pineapple !!
Prismarie D.
Juana Diaz
When I'm hungry and I have no desire to cook mostly I get to eat pineapple. My mom loves to pineapples of Lajas is a town in Puerto Rico. The pineapple is refreshing, healthy and sweet. I recommend it.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I could honestly eat an apple for breakfast lunch and dinner I love it but to cut up a pineapple sometimes it's a bit of a process this canned fruit is so delicious and taste so fresh
eryka l.
Not as good as the real pineapple but very good. These are quite sweet! I keep them in my pantry because it's a good nice and they ate the best for making Pina coladas
Nishtha G.
I don't eat canned fruits too much, but I like this product. Doesn't have any bad smell and it taste like fresh fruit, I cannot even compare this.. great for price.
Lyndsey S.
Kentville, NS
We all know that fresh is best but when it is not available this is the next best thing. The taste is good and it is a high quality product by a good quality company. I would definitely buy this again.
annie k.
St. John's, NL
very sweet and soft and makes my taste buds ring! a nice healty snack for all! these dole products are the best in the market right now! how can ya make sweet more sweeter than a pineapple!!!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?