BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Jessica Q.
A go to purchase for our family. We love using this brand of pineapple chunks for quick cooking like fruit salad, pizza toppings, or sauces and smoothies. Great value and would recommend.
Jenna M.
Nothing beats the real thing, but this is a great quick fix!  I always tell myself I'm going to make something special with them but I just open the can and dig in!
Jolia C.
The fruit always taste fresh, and their at a decent price.
Pineapple is always tasty and sweet, just like the ones
that are picked off the tree, and that's ripe.

You can make a pineapple smoothie, just throw it in the blender with some of the juice, and add half a cup of 7up and blend.

There you have it a fruit pop drink.
You want a clear soda that way you can till taste the freshness of this delicious fruit.

Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Good tinned pineapple. I use for all kinds of recipes from humming bird cake to Gammon (ham) & chips (fries). I must say that sometimes they are not as sweet but I put that down to it being a tinned natural product that hasn't had anything added to it like sugar ect. The juice is lovely to drink. Dole Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice
Elishea G.
edinburgh
From my local store this prices for under £1 and its a lunch favourite. I used to have one of these tins everyday. Really lovely flavour and a good consistency, not too mushy but not rock solid. Would recommend one of these tins as 1 of your 7 a day
Bridget F.
Rockledge, PA
pineapple juice is my favorite kind of juice and I will not drink pineapple juice if it isn't the DOLE brand. ive tried all of the knockoffs and none of them compare! I usually buy a few when they're on sale because I do think the price is a little high.
Quvante A.
Toronto , ON
I actually don't like these which really disappoints me. I love pineapples and these honestly taste disgusting to me. It could be all the preservatives so it doesn't go bad in the cannabis.  I'm not too sure but I definitely wouldn't recommend this over the natural pineapple.
Marie-May L.
St-bruno de Montarville
This is really good in carottes cakes and in other desserts. It acrually close to the fresh pinaple. There is not that much sugar and it really good.
I would recomend this to everyone who loves ro bake and love pinapples. Its really not expensive to buy.
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
I hate cutting pineapples so these are amazing and the taste of these is really good its sour and sweet at the seem time so thats what makes it amazing i love the juice it comes in its so good to have that with the pineapple
Jessica O.
Plainfield, ON
Delicious product ! Very fresh and juicy tasting which makes for a delicious healthy snack! It is not very expensive and available at most or almost all grocery stores ! I would def recommend this product !
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?