BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Kaili C.
Duluth, MN
I love this brand. The pineapple is really good and tasty. These slices are great for grilling!
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Love these. When you can not get fresh pineapple these are very delicious and sweet alternative
L M.
I'm absolutely in love with pineapple and pineapple will play a big part in my Christmas meal
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
I use this every year on my holiday ham. Never heard a complaint yet. They make it so pretty
santana b.
Lenore, WV
I use these too cook certain foods with also we eat them straight out of the can, delicious!
Keandra F.
I love pineapples. These are pretty good. I also cook with them too. I put them on my ham.
Ki G.
elk river
I love canned pineapple it’s one of my favorite canned fruit it’s just a great snack hmmmmm
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
I absolutely love this so much. I can eat this everyday for breakfast or snack ❤ So so good
Leannie D.
Hialeah, FL
I love pineapple slices !!! There sooo good , I can eat those all day ! It's delicious !
Dulce R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this so much it is so delicious I use it for my strawberry cake and taste delish!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this