BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
We use Dole canned pineapple often and have never been failed by Dole, it always taste great and is very juicy!
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Dole pineapple is so good! I pour the juice (100%) in a cup and drink that too! Great flavor and a great price!
Mandy W.
its pineapple! there is nothing wrong with pineapple, its delicious by itself or with whipped cream or chicken.
Destiny M.
Use this in our famy hunch punch. We also use it on our ham every thanksgiving. Theyre just so sweet. Yummmm.
Candice t.
Arvin, CA
I love these pineapples. I just always make sure to get them in the juice and not syrup. Syrup is too sweet.
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
These are my go to pineapple slices when I'm baking a ham. They are so delicious for any time of day really.
Ashlyn S.
Hixson, TN
My favorite! Always fresh and ready to go. The liquid tastes well too. I like that the pineapple is precut.
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love dole pineapple slices with cottage cheese, for a snack by them self or for cooking my Christmas ham.
Ina T.
Thunder Bay
Always taste fresh. Every ring is perfect with no flaws. Perfect for grilling or baking. My favorite brand!
Deja B.
Carlinville , IL
They're pineapples. Almost as good as fresh fruit but like not quite. They're cheap and I'd buy them again.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?