BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
These pineapple slices are the best for many of thins such as a snack or to put on and extra topping for you pizza.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
These pineapples are really good. I use them when I bake a pineapple upside down cake. The flavor is just amazing.
Jennie R.
Hartford City, IN
Great tasting and so juicy I often end up soloing the whole thing so I just started grabbing the can and a fork :)
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
I absolutely love pinapple! Its one of my favorite fruits! Its healthy and sweet and so juicy! Will always love it!
Veronica S.
Yummmmmmm. I love that they make the pineapple come in 100% pineapple juice. I like it so much more than the syrup
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
My kids love dole pineapples and the many things one can do with them but they will eat them right out of the can.
Myss R.
Atlanta, GA
When i bake ham I use these pineapple slices for decoration and taste. Its a great combination of salty and sweet.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Just made a pineapple upside down cake with Doles pineapple and I loved it. We really enjoy these pineapple slices.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
I love how the fruit is always fresh in the can. I mix it a lot with cottage cheese I also mix it with other fruit.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
I love these pineapple but my favorite is the pineapple juice left behind, pour it in a glass with ice..yummy!!!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this