BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
These are always in my pantry I love pineapples. I always use them for my meals or even just eat them out of the can.
Kristi A.
Love the pineapple and 100% pineapple juice makes it a winner. Great for grilling and slapping on some burgers, too.
Felisha O.
My absolute favorite. I love pineapples and this s the perfect. Has just the right amount of juice and perfect taste.
Arabella H.
HOUSTON, TX
We like these when we don't have an actual pineapple lol it's great very tasty a little pricier than others but goof
Jaionnie R.
SUPER DELICIOUS ! I love pine apple so much, I like a mix between sweet and a little tang. this pineapple is perfect.
Jab.beauty7 B.
NY
I do not like pineapples but my husband loves them , he always grab these tins as his dessert . 5 star from his side.
Elvira B.
Love these as a snack. Either by themselves or with yogurt or cottage cheese. The juice is tasty to drink afterwards.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
I love pineapples and these are the best tasting ones in a can. They are great to eat alone or for a particular meal.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
I love how the fruit is always fresh in the can. I mix it a lot with cottage cheese I also mix it with other fruit.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
I looove these pineapple slices in a can, after I eat the pineapple slices, I drink the pineapple juice. delicious
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

Walmart