BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
keli s.
Catonsville, MD
I love pineapple s and these are by far the juicest ones if tried before the are really worth the money don't cost much at your local market
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I always use these pineapple rings for my pineapple upside down cake. Also my kiddos play with the rings before eating them. Messy but funny.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Want freshness with out cutting your own use these dole is the best can pineapple out there I drink the juice if I dont use it to cook with.
Jahayra V.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes they come out hard for some reason which I hate I like them very soft and juicy , but my favorite fruit in the world are pineapple
Estefany V.
I love pineapples! I like how they come in that packaging. They are affordable and not expensive. I love the flavor they are really healthy.
Jennifer L.
We love dole pineapples, they can be used for so much one of our favorites is upside down pancakes. These slices are perfect width and size!
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
I love a fruit but the fruit I love the most is Pineapples. I hsed to have a pineapple tree in my backyard and I loved every minute of it.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I use dole pineapple slices when making ham there easy to place on the ham and use toothpicks to hold them to the ham .The taste is great .
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love this juice I drink it all the time it's so refreshing and keeps the thirst down ..this is my go to drink when I'm not drinking water
EMILY B.
riverside
Tried it once and I hated it. Unfortunately the pineapple was sour. I’m not sure if I got s bad back? However I do think the price is cheap
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this