BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
My children and I love dole pineapples. We eat it on ice cream. We eat it by itself. We eat it on Angel food cake. Always better than any store brand.
briana H.
These are much easier to use than cutting your own pineapple. Great for pineapple upside down cakes, and tastier than a 'fresh' pineapple mid-winter...
Meaghan J.
I own a daycare and the kids love the pineapple "circles". It's also my favorite thing to give them because there is usually extra I can have myself!
Miriam M.
Downey, CA
These are the slices my mom uses every year for thanksgiving for our thanksgiving ham. She adds them and uses the juice to marinate the ham as well.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
We love Dole Pineapple in this family. We use it from pineapple and cottage cheese, to pineapple upside down cake. The flavor is fresher than others.
Maria M.
Super convenient if your baking your upside down cake or cooking it in your fried Rice or just to pop it open for a daily snack. Great for anything.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I like these canned pineapples to add to my cakes and even just for a healthy snack I really enjoy these and they are just very flavorful and good
Melissa B.
I love Dole canned products! The pineapple rings are always good! Sweet and juicy! I love eating these alone and also on ham and teriyaki burgers!
Taylor S.
Keota, IA
I love pineapple and the Dole brand. It is affordable, healthy, and convenient when the whole fruit isn't available. I would recommend buying this.
Emily D.
Oviedo, FL
pineapple juice tastes delicious and isn't syrupy like others are. sometimes the pineapple itself is rubbery to me but most of the time it's good.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?