BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Christina F.
Philadelphia , PA
Dole is a great brand! I always use these slices on my ham when cooking it. The flavor is great and I have not been disappointed yet. If going to buy pineapple slices I would recommend dole!
Kiera P.
This is such a convenient and healthy bedtime snack!! I love to freeze these just a tad during the day and munch on them at night, and it is absolutely delicious!
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I used to live dole but the last time I opened a can it has tiny dead inextricably at the bottom of the can. It's been a few years since and haven't used it and will not use it again.
Emerald C.
I've loved these ever since childhood.They are juicy and sweet. They also taste fresh. The pineapples taste even better frozen. Trust me you should give it a try.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Mmm I love pineapple. It's a nice snack to have. I always store it in the fridge so it's nice and cold. I will definitely buy again.
Desiree U.
San Bernardino, CA
This my absolute favorite pineapple fruit pre packed ever! Has such a delicious flavor! Taste fresh! If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!!
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
Nothing like some nice dole pineapples to make concoctions with !!! The juice adds perfect fruity tropical summer flavor and the fruit is the perfect garnish!!
Ana C.
Ivanhoe, CA
I receive Dole canned fruit threw wic and I love it! I have it as a snack whenever I have some in hand, it's so yummy you can even drink the juice right after!
Mekdeas H.
Dole is the best pineapples that I've eaten! I would buy this to make an upside down pineapple cake all the time! I buy this all the time and it is the best!
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
While it doesn't taste like fresh pineapple it is still a good taste and great to have around. You can find them on sale ever so often and I always stock up!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this