BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love pineapple! I could eat this all day until my mouth is all sore from the acidity. Although I prefer fresh fruit, dole's pineapple slices are still quite delicious.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Dole is a great brand for any canned fruit item ! Pineapples are my favorite. The dole brand offers a great flavor of the juice which makes the pineapples taste even better. Highly recommend!
Andrea S.
huachuca city, az
The flavor is great! We add the slices to our ham. I always have at least one can in my pantry. We have made pineapple upside down cake and also the kids snack on them during the summer.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
I really like this product, i use it when I'm baking cake, especially pineapple, i just put this on a lil bit of caramel and put on my cake bolw, the result is great.
Jamie B.
Columbia, MO
This is a great product, good ratio of fruit to juice. Can is a great size and you can do so much with the fruit, like use it in a salad or with teriyaki chicken.
Krystal G.
I love buying this juice and mixing it with alcohol. It's really good with some Malibu or vodka.
By itself it's pretty good as well and my boyfriend likes to drink it for breakfast
Danielle C.
These are always great since they are quick and pre sliced so you don't have to go through the time and hassle of doing it yourself. They are also very tasty even though they are canned and cheaper than if you were to buy them in the fruit section.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
While I do love these pineapple slices from Dole, I do think they can be a little too acidic at times. Other than that, they're great to have with other food items and by themselves.
Great healthy snack. It has many enzymes that help you digest your food. It's a already pre sliced which makes it very easy to add to shakes or take as a to go snack. It compliments any meal. I love adding it to my cottage cheese as well.
TERRI G.
Homestead, PA
I love the taste of this Dole brand pineapple. even thou it's in a can it doesn't have that metal taste. I eat pineapple all the time and this is the next best think to fresh.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?