BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Melissia D.
Arbuckle , Ca
Such a huge hit in my house I can hardly keep them in the pantry! My kids will eat them strait out of the can if I let them and the juice is amazing always worth it to go to Costco and buy the case for us!
Kori W.
Jacksonville, FL
For canned fruit, this is delicious. I'm so glad you can buy canned fruit in nothing but their juice instead of syrup. It has a good, sweet and tropical flavor. Great to eat regularly or in a recipe like pineapple upside down cake! Yum!
Jose C.
I Legit love Dole pineapples like i just can't even , i love pineapples all together. Whenever i eat one i just feel so refreshed its like I have a weakness for them i can't even deal. I love love love them.
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
Omg this is so good! For some reason I always love to eat these during the winter time. This one girl was eating them in class and I could smell their goodness from a mile away mmm these are good.
Jessica B.
Birmingham, AL
I love this!! I love pineapples anyway and I'm not particularly picky with my fruit. The pineapple is sweet and juicy and it's affordable. I end up buying 2 or 3 cans at a time. I love them so much.
hari w.
Augusta, GA
When you had canned fruit back in the late 80's it was the best fruit people are cutting down on greatness so sometimes I rather buy fresh pineapples!! Let's get back to greatness on your product flavor, flavors wow let's gooooo 😁
estefania P.
Fort Myers, FL
dole pineapple are best served half frozen. they taste amazing when they are put into the freezer but dont let it freeze completley. i usually dont buy unknown brand so i stick to dole since i feel better with this brand
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I love these! When I'm not buying a whole pineapple I go for these there nice and sweet and juicy I love putting these on baked ham when I make it it's so good and gives it that perfect touch.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Rhiannon F.
This gets tossed on the grill to for my #backyardbash compliments BBQ chicken or ham beautifully. This also just tastes great out of the can. pineapple is amazing.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

back