BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dole pineapple slices have a great quality for canned fruit. Of course it's not as good as fresh, but that's kind of obvious. I prefer this kind that is packed in juice and not added sugar. The rings are fun to eat. Dole is pricier than store brands, which I feel are just as good.
Teonsha T.
I love eating these by their self, grilled or with a baked ham around the holidays. The flavor is really great and I like that they're packed with natural juice. Overall this is very good.
Lydia W.
Vernon
This is the brand I go for when I make my famous upside down pineapple cake. Pieces stay nice a firm together even after it's baked. Yet they are soft and juicy at the same time. I highly recommend.
Belinda G.
Coming from California, I love pineapples and all types of tropical summer fruits. I love these pineapples from Dole because they taste fresh, juicy, and sweet. You can eat them out of the can or make it into an upside down cake and they taste delicious in every way!
Kayla M.
winter haven, FL
I am not a pineapple fan but I had to rate this high because it's always in my cabinets. My kids and husband can't get enough of these. When it comes to canned fruits, I can be very skeptical, but I've done the research and know that dole is a safe and trustworthy brand.
Nicole S.
Upton, MA
If you don't want the hassle of cutting a fresh pineapple then this is your next best option. Great pineapple taste, holds up well for being a canned fruit. I love to use for summer sangria!
Yolanda S.
Waco
PINEAPPLES ONE OF MY FAVORITE FRUIT I LOVE PINEAPPLE THEY ARE SO SWEET AND I CAN EAT THEM ALL DAY LONG EVEN COOK WITH THEM THERE GREAT IN A PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE MY GRANDMOTHER USE TO MAKE US THIS CAKE AT XAMAS REALLY ENJOY THAT CAKE AND THSES PINEAPPLE ARE GREAT TRY THEM WITH CREAM CHEESE AND IT WAS SO GOOD
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I love pineapples, but the canned just aren't that great to me. When I do buy them canned I always go for dole they are the best brand to buy canned anything. My only other con is the hard spots on some of the pieces.
Nathalie D.
I love these as snacks. They are so tasteful and not to much sugar. I also like it because it's healthy and taste great! I also use pineapple in baking and these make it super simple.
Kimberly R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pineapples are my favorite fruit so I have to make sure I have a good brand to satisfy me. Dole has great pineapples and I eat them as a snack all the time. They make me way too happy!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

back