BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
This is a must for my holidays..it is amazing with ham!! It has the most wonderful flavor, and it is also in 100% fruit juice. To me that is way better and heathier than the syrup. I always try a different glaze each year but it always has pineapple in it!
Angie M.
South Gate, CA
I actually use this to marinate my meat when I bbq. I literally pour the can into my meat and let it seat for a couple of hours before throwing it on the grill. My family really enjoys it and I buy it at my local supermarket.
Yesenia F.
Las Vegas, NV
Let me just say Dole makes the best in can pineapple slices EVER. My family is huge on pineapple and we've bought many brands and they don't compare at all with Dole. I love this and recommend this to everyone.
Teri L.
Yes yes yes to these Dole pineapple slices! My absolute favorite canned fruit ever! Always so juicy and tastes great. I eat these alone or add them to fruit salad and sometimes to things I'm baking! I always keep these stocked in my kitchen!!!
Tiara F.
These are my favorite pineapples. I haves cans at my house and my parent's house for when I'm there visiting for a few hours lol. Put them in the freezer for a while and they're even better! The first thing on my list when grocery shopping.
Nancy D.
Pineapple is not always in season near me and sometimes not cheap. This is my GO TO pineapple when fresh pineapple is not readily available and cost efficient. It is sweet and delish every time. Great in a punch too!!!
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
this is the only can pineapple i buy for my family it is so good and taste amazing its is so affordable and i give it to my kids for snacks  and  use it for fruit salad i would buy it again and it is great on ham! i would recommend it to others nothing tastes as well as this brand
Angelica V.
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice This Product is one of the best I enjoy it with Malibu rum and pineapple juice and I add some of the slices a gives it the taste and the feeling that you were to be in Hawaii resort looking at the beach eating a pineapple you should try it I give it to my customers when they come and they are always asking for it they love it as well
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dole pineapple slices have a great quality for canned fruit. Of course it's not as good as fresh, but that's kind of obvious. I prefer this kind that is packed in juice and not added sugar. The rings are fun to eat. Dole is pricier than store brands, which I feel are just as good.
Teonsha T.
I love eating these by their self, grilled or with a baked ham around the holidays. The flavor is really great and I like that they're packed with natural juice. Overall this is very good.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

Walmart