BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Lynn B.
Dole has the best canned pineapple. I prefer in natural juice as the other is too sweet. I like to eat chilled from the can. This is good for pineapple upside down cake. It’s a little more than store brands and worth it. I’ve eaten it for years.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I adore pineapple, especially the Dole brand. It’s so sweet and juicy. You can eat them straight from the can; or in recipes. They are very good on pineapple upside-down cakes. The best thing is that canned pineapple is very inexpensive. I highly recommend it.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are good for being pineapple slices because I don’t like pineapple but I’ll eat these. Or maybe they just have more sugar so they test less like fresh pineapple flavor. They are good though & by a trusted brand.
AngieBFly V.
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice This Product is one of the best I enjoy it with Malibu rum and pineapple juice and I add some of the slices a gives it the taste and the feeling that you were to be in Hawaii resort looking at the beach eating a pineapple you should try it I give it to my customers when they come and they are always asking for it they love it as well
Bryn V.
Love these for an easy snack or treat. They’re my favorite. The packaging is perfect and there is no comparison to any other. I have been a repeat customer for many years. Recommend always to everyone
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice These are really great pineapples. I really like this brand especially. The flavor is really good compared to other brands of canned pineapples. The price is sometimes a little high though. I do like them for baking and desserts as well as holiday dishes that I make.
Heather L.
Pineapple is so good but peeling and cutting the whole fruit can be a bit messy and time consuming. This is packed pineapple juice and is so good. Fresh tasting and simple.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dole pineapple slices have a great quality for canned fruit. Of course it's not as good as fresh, but that's kind of obvious. I prefer this kind that is packed in juice and not added sugar. The rings are fun to eat. Dole is pricier than store brands, which I feel are just as good.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
When I need pineapple I always get Dole pineapple slices. It's easier than cutting up a whole pineapple and I think the canned tastes better. I eat them on their own or put on ham. I also make fun summer cocktails and add the slices and some of the juice.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
these taste delicious ! i love baking with these you can really taste the flavor of the pineapple there good to snack on as well ! and perfect for pineapple upside down cake
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria l.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?