BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?19 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this10 Answers
Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Lynn B.
Dole has the best canned pineapple. I prefer in natural juice as the other is too sweet. I like to eat chilled from the can. This is good for pineapple upside down cake. It’s a little more than store brands and worth it. I’ve eaten it for years.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are good for being pineapple slices because I don’t like pineapple but I’ll eat these. Or maybe they just have more sugar so they test less like fresh pineapple flavor. They are good though & by a trusted brand.
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
When I need pineapple I always get Dole pineapple slices. It's easier than cutting up a whole pineapple and I think the canned tastes better. I eat them on their own or put on ham. I also make fun summer cocktails and add the slices and some of the juice.
Melodie G.
This brand has been amazing ever since I was a kid. Also love that they don’t use corn syrup to preserve the fruit, it’s a healthier choice for canned pineapple.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I use these all the time for my ham at thanksgiving and Christmas time. They taste really good and when you cook them with the ham the ham even taste a lot better. Just the mixture in flavor they go really well together!!!
Meagan K.
These pineapple slices are the best. I will be purchasing these again. They are great by themselves or grilled on top of chicken. This brand os great and doesn’t have that funky metal taste. Recommended for sure!
Tara K.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I always reach for dole when i need pineapples. Love the brand. Love the taste. Love the quality. I always have leftovers I can add to other dishes. And extra juice to drink or add to smoothies.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is a great product to have super super affordable for a canned fruit I love using this for fruit platters and also to put into my fruit smoothies in the mornings I really enjoy this product
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i love these so much and always use them fir different recipes and dishes. i actually used this the other day on my thanksgiving ham.and the juice for the glaze it tasted soo amazing
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
My husband loves canned fruit. I love that these pineapple slices are in 100% pineapple juice not syrup. It's a great snack with yogurt or with oatmeal for breakfast. You can use these yummy slices for pineapple upside down cake as well. You can cut them up and freeze them great to snack on or use to make pina coladas
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

Walmart