BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Juicy ripened, golden slices of pineapple, Delicious any way you cut it. Just peel the lid and eat.

DOLE® Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice are filled with all the deliciousness you find in whole pineapple, and there is no added sugar.

• Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??13 Answers
  • Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?21 Answers
  • What's your favorite way to eat this11 Answers
DOLE® Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice
  • "The liquid tastes great to drink afterwards and the pineapples are so sweet and juicy! " in 1 review
  • "These aren't always sweet when i get them but they are pretty good anyways." in 1 review
  • "If you want to give your kids a healthy snack this is it!" in 1 review
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Unlike Dole's juices, their canned fruits can be a little too sweet for me. However, when cooking with them, as in heated cooking (as opposed to a fruit salad, etc) I find them to be perfectly sweetened. In dishes with meats, or stir fries, or even on pizzas these are absolutely the right flavor of sweetness, and the rich flavor of Dole pineapple comes through beautifully. My latest favorite is a BBQ pork with grilled pineapple and melted brie on a baguette. Amazing!
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite brand of canned pineapple by far. The pineapple is so sweet and has a firmness to it that is enjoyable. The liquid it comes in isn’t too sweet and they are reasonably priced. Love this stuff when I can’t get fresh.
Crystal G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these. They are just the right size for one serving of fruit, in its own juice. Great if you don't like to stock your fruit and vegetable drawer and have to throw away the stuff that rots. Just put these in the fridge and they are ready to eat. A great way to cool down during the summer, and you can put them in smoothies with or without blending, as the pieces are small. Highly recommended.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
I absolutely love having fresh ! however sometimes during the season and we can’t find fresh pineapple that’s very sweet so we have to go to caned. Dole has our absolute favorite pineapple in a can and we can possibly fine. I could use this and salad’s baking cooking or even doing just in infused water. I highly recommend the this brand pineapple in a can! 🍍
lily g.
Parker, CO
I love using this when pineapple is out of season and I need to make a pineapple dessert. It doesn't taste as good as the fresh one of course (I think it tastes slightly metallic) but it gets the job done and tastes pretty good. Would probably reccomend.
Jasmine W.
Dole is the only canned fruit brand I buy because they use real fruit juice. I hate the fruit that is in syrup. I bought these to use in my upside down pineapple cake. I love the fact that they are already sliced and ready to go. All I have to do is drain the pineapple. Sometimes I would just eat them straight out of the can.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
This is awesome! Great price. Absolutely delicious!!! I love this chilled. It’s also a great side dish with pork dishes. We usually grill a nice boneless pork loin and towards the end we top it with pineapple slices until we take it off the grill. It tastes YUMMY. A good product at a good price. It always taste sooooo fresh!
Magdalena R.
Gilbert , AZ
DOLE® Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice! It's one of my first choices when shopping for can pineapple, I love that this one is in 100% pineapple juice! taste delicious cold or in your up side down pineapple cake yummy!!! definitely recommending this one :)  DOLE® Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice
Bianca G.
Spring Valley, NY
I love pineapple and love buying this whenever I make cakes. The juice is always Fresh and the pineapples are always sweet. I would say I eat this probably once a month. I would recommend this to others to have as a treat or incorporate it in your baking . This aids in making a great pineapple upside down cake.
Sara G.
Albuquerque, NM
I like to use the rings for multiple things. Pineapple upside down cake for one! Chopping it for a pineapple pico, or even chucks for skewers. Dole Pineapple slices have really great flavor, and they come in juice! The juice can be used in marinades as well! Dole is my go to for canned fruit!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?
Alycia H.
Canned pineapple or fresh pineapple?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Who else enjoys the pineapple juice left behind in the can??
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is can food healthy for you? I heard from many people that it is not?
Christina S.
What's your favorite way to eat this

Target