BY DOLE

Dole® Pineapple Slices In Heavy Syrup.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

• So has anyone tried massing up the pineapple and making it glaze ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
I love these pineapple slices, y tambien me gustan las otras frutas que trae esta marca, super útil para decorar un pastel o para comerlos solitos,.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this brand and i love what they offer. its easy to open, always comes in perfect condition and they taste amazing!
Megan C.
I love this can brand of pineapples, Usually I don't eat anything straight out of the can but I do these and some times I'll take a drink of the juice not much.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I like to enjoy these Dole Pineapple slices cold from the fridge and with some tajin on them 😋. I don't like the syrup I drain it.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I really loved it, I've ate cold was so delicious even there are too much syrup, but taste really good !!!!!
Karina C.
Charlotte, NC
Sweet and delicious. Affordable and always a great snack. Found at any store and always in season.
Julia M.
London, London
A little too much syrup. that's it's only down fall, these a nice for using to make fruit salad, in upsidedown cake or eating as a snack. Don't drink the syrup though...or you'll end up diabetic I'm sure!
Bianca F.
Bell Gardens, CA
So has anyone tried massing up the pineapple and making it glaze for ham?