Dole® Pineapple Slices.
In 100% Pineapple juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added.*
Rich in vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Dole Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice are the absolute best and are a must-have in our household. My boyfriend takes them with him to work in his lunchbox and I eat them alot as a snack. We couldn't be more satisfied, price and quality are both outstanding.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
OMG, my favorite snack!!! The fruit is not too sweet. I sometimes will use these instead of fresh pineapple in smoothies. YUMMY! This can of pineapple is as close to fresh as it can be. I keep the juice after eating them, it's 100% pineapple, so it's healthy because there is no sugar added.
Tiffany F.
I use this product when I am baking a pineapple upside down cake or when I am baking a ham! SO convenient, that I do not have to buy a fresh pineapple that I have to cut up!
Jessica D.
Love pineapple slices! these are perfect just on their own for a snack or dessert. I also like to incorporate them into recipes I'm making or even put them on top of a salad.
Christina F.
Dole is a great brand! I always use these slices on my ham when cooking it. The flavor is great and I have not been disappointed yet. If going to buy pineapple slices I would recommend dole!
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
These are perfect for my pineapple upside down cake. They are already sliced. And always rip. They are my go to whenmaking anything with pineapple on it
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I use dole pineapple slices when making ham there easy to place on the ham and use toothpicks to hold them to the ham .The taste is great .
Veronica S.
I love the dole pineapple rings! I prefer the 100% juice over water or syrup. I like that i can cut the pineapple into any size pieces
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best tasting pineapple packed in 100% juice. No heavy syrup needed to sweeten this fruit. Delicious eaten plain or in baked goods.
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv
Love this pineapple eatting it right out of the can it usin it to cook. It stays in its shape while cooking and they are so juicy.