BY DOLE

In 100% Pineapple juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added.*
Rich in vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ariana L.
Paris, TX
I use this every year on my holiday ham. Never heard a complaint yet. They make it so pretty
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
OMG, my favorite snack!!! The fruit is not too sweet. I sometimes will use these instead of fresh pineapple in smoothies. YUMMY! This can of pineapple is as close to fresh as it can be. I keep the juice after eating them, it's 100% pineapple, so it's healthy because there is no sugar added.
Destani S.
Joppa, AL
Dole Pineapple Slices in 100% Pineapple Juice are the absolute best and are a must-have in our household. My boyfriend takes them with him to work in his lunchbox and I eat them alot as a snack. We couldn't be more satisfied, price and quality are both outstanding.
Jessica D.
Love pineapple slices! these are perfect just on their own for a snack or dessert. I also like to incorporate them into recipes I'm making or even put them on top of a salad.
Christina F.
Dole is a great brand! I always use these slices on my ham when cooking it. The flavor is great and I have not been disappointed yet. If going to buy pineapple slices I would recommend dole!
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I use dole pineapple slices when making ham there easy to place on the ham and use toothpicks to hold them to the ham .The taste is great .
Tiffany F.
I use this product when I am baking a pineapple upside down cake or when I am baking a ham! SO convenient, that I do not have to buy a fresh pineapple that I have to cut up!
Deena L.
Las Vegas , Nv
Love this pineapple eatting it right out of the can it usin it to cook. It stays in its shape while cooking and they are so juicy.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
My family love theses pineapple they are fresh an sweet an they have a lot of flavor to them dole is the best they are so juicy
Samantha F.
Battle Ground, WA
I love dole pineapple slices! They are so good and if you get it in juice and not syrup it is not too bad on the sugar!