Dole Pineapple Peach Apple Dole Mixations

by Dole

Enjoy the smooth, sweet taste of peach-apple sauce with juicy pieces of real pineapple. An imaginative fruit combination that is perfect for on-the-go snacking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dole Pineapple Peach Apple Dole Mixations!
Sonya T.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes exactly like real fruits in a cup. Great healthy snacks that children love to eat. Best snack to have after working out, at work, and watching TV.
Jacqueline R.
I love these because they are a twist to your average fruit cups there affordable and me and my daughter find ourselves eating them a lot faster when we open the fridge i love that there healthy for both of us i recommend to moms with smaller kids or who have picky eaters I believe they ill love these as well
Crystal C.
Midwest City, OK
This one was pretty good and had just enough juice in it, it was very yummy for my lunchtime addition. I thought it was a little TOO sweet but would recommend it most definitely.
Karyna O.
Richmond Hill, ON
I get those occasionally and love to try different flavors. Cups are very convenient to use and I usually pack them for my fiancé in his lunchbox, so he can have some fruits and vitamins throughout the day (in case I can get any fresh fruits for him), Dole fruit cups are tasty and affordable. I heard kids like them too!
Tomeka M.
Washington
Dole Pineapple Peach Apple Dole Mixations uploaded by Tomeka M.
These are amazing!!!! Flavor is great with the mixture of fruits. I would totally suggest buying kids will love them too!
Tori K.
Woodbridge
The peach apple mix is just 😙🤌🏼 so yummy!! They even taste fresh and last long too! I love grabbing these and throwing them into my lunch for work!
Kristen A.
Parkland, FL
I thought this product was really good I really think kids would love it too! . I wouldn't improve this product at all. I highly recommend it! I really liked the flavor of this product! I would definitely recommend it to others! Its a good product
Scarlett F.
These are so good and pair well! I used to buy the pineapple and the peach separately and never thought to mix them. When I saw this in a grocery store I was so curious. After trying it I knew Id be buying these time and time again. I highly recommend these.
Leslie  T.
Oak Park, CA
Purchased at: Kroger
I got these free from Freebie Friday at Smith's and was worried they were going to be gross. I was very surprised! These are one of our favorite fruit packs.
Olivia H.
1,456 reviews
One of the greatest products out here I would most definitely recommend it to a friend one of the best out there

Looking for your answer?