Add a Photo

#170 in Juice
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY

This product was so delicious however I did find that some of the fruits incorporated were more crunchy than fruit like. It still had good flavor. There's always room for improvement but this is still better than other products I've had. I would recommend to others who have children or even for themselves.
Roswer s.
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)

Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO

I love making this juice for my family! It tastes so good, it's so refreshing! I love the flavors that are mixed together. Its light enough for breakfast, or anytime really! And if your adventurous, add a little liquorice your having an adult get together! Blends great with ice, yogurt and ice cream!
RogelioyMyrna O.
RogelioyMyrna O.
Rio Rancho, NM

Me and my family always like to eat breakfast in the morning enjoying orange juice morning pineapple orange juice strawberry and it was amazing don't do plain orange juice anymore you always do the pineapple orange strawberry it's really refreshing and we always try to drink at any time
Eve G.
Eve G.

The only reason I'm not giving this a five out of five stars is because of the fact that I can never keep this in my fridge longer than two days. It's so addicting and delicious that in one sit down you've already had most of it finished out. So delicious and sweet, and very affordable!
mahogany B.
mahogany B.
Virginia Beach, Virginia

Taste really good and are super juciey. Ive never got a pack of these that did not taste good they taste very fresh and look and taste good. i would recommend it definalty beacause they taste so good . i buy them all the time for my little sisters and the eat the all .
Gabi B.
Gabi B.

great juice and it has a great flavor. it is very sweet and easy to enjoy. the only down side is that it can sometimes be too sweet and have too much sugar in it for me. i would recommend it but not to consume on a regular basis. it is a great treat now and then
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
Lake Charles, LA

These Dole Pineapple Orange and Strawberry are awsesome!! We enjoy them, its a nice blend of fruit with a great taste. The price is right and you can get them at your local grocery store. If you like fruit, than this is for you!! Try it out today!!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC

I really like this juice! Strawberries and bananas are two of my favorite fruits and now being put together in a juice, just tastes like heaven to me!! Very well blended with no weird aftertaste, like some other brands. Simply Love this juiceď!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA

Great price for a great product! I love using this stuff for just about anything! You can use it in smoothies, fruity floats, and delicious alcoholic beverages (only if you're of age of course). Definitely a favorite!

Join Now