BY DOLE

Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
My grandmother purchased this just the other day and I knew from the commercials that just had to be something worth trying, I liked it but my daughter did not, she usually loves fruit but she thought this product was too sweet and the juice wasn't delectable. Her taste buds will mature one day.
Eve G.
The only reason I'm not giving this a five out of five stars is because of the fact that I can never keep this in my fridge longer than two days. It's so addicting and delicious that in one sit down you've already had most of it finished out. So delicious and sweet, and very affordable!
vanessa r.
i love dole juice. i'm pregnant so i love it even more. i would recommend this product to anyone. the price value is great, the product is great value. you should try it before saying no to it. it's great for kids as well
RogelioyMyrna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
Me and my family always like to eat breakfast in the morning enjoying orange juice morning pineapple orange juice strawberry and it was amazing don't do plain orange juice anymore you always do the pineapple orange strawberry it's really refreshing and we always try to drink at any time
Matthew O.
Manhattan, KS
Perfect fresh mixture for juice on the go. It's refreshing when chilled and has a mild amount of pulp, but not too much. I like taking this juice with me to have with breakfast (or sometimes lunch), on the go!
alexis M.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE THIS!! It has such an exotic zest! I use this juice in plenty of smoothies, and other recipies as well. I reccomend this as well as the other Dole juice products!
ana v.
pineapple orange is the best from dole. I like the texture the look of the juice and teased of the juice the packaging is ok for the juice can love the flavor is really good this product meet my expectation and more and I would buy this product and other flavors also
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
These cans are nice to keep in the freezer until you need to make juice. It's super easy and usually cheaper than buying a container of juice. The delicious flavors don't hurt either.
Sara B.
Conroe, TX
One of my most favorite juices! I love the tropical flavors of the pineapple with the strawberry and orange. So good in the morning or used a mixer in my favorite adult beverages.
Wendy C.
Though I dont like Strawberries with this product I get the benefit of eating a strawberry without feeling it. I sometimes freeze them to make a smooth and I add yogurt and it tastes really good.