BY DOLE

DoleĀ® Sugar Free Pineapple in Strawberry Gel.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in Vitamin C.
60 calories.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect flavor combination! Can be easily enjoyed at room temperature or chilled. A sweet snack and not high in calories and fat. I tend to have one for my before bed, after dinner sweet craving
Hao G.
Foodie Expert
My fave is the orange one and the pine apple but i cant wait tto try this one too since ive liked thid brand so much
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I give these 5 stars, my husband says 3. He thinks the gel tastes weird and that they aren't big enough. I think the gel is delicious and that they are the perfect snack size :)
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Very delicious and great strawberry taste. Love the small portion packages, they are great for snacks and when my 6 year old nephew comes over he always asks for these.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
The only problem with these is that they do not come in a big enough package. I could eat ten of these at once, they are so delicious.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
I like these but they don't last like real fruit and they r too sugary...I rather eat fresh fruits.........