BY DOLE

Now You Can Enjoy Dole® Pineapple In A Sugar Free Strawberry Gel That'll Go Where You Go. And, These Convenient Plastic Containers Include Peel-off Lids, So They're Easy-to-open.

Buy on Walmart
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I normally don’t eat anything with a jello texture, but these new gel dole fruit cups are amazing and refreshing! Great for snacks for lunch! I always by them weekly.
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Perfect flavor combination! Can be easily enjoyed at room temperature or chilled. A sweet snack and not high in calories and fat. I tend to have one for my before bed, after dinner sweet craving
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
I give these 5 stars, my husband says 3. He thinks the gel tastes weird and that they aren't big enough. I think the gel is delicious and that they are the perfect snack size :)
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Very delicious and great strawberry taste. Love the small portion packages, they are great for snacks and when my 6 year old nephew comes over he always asks for these.
Erin B.
Suffolk, VA
The only problem with these is that they do not come in a big enough package. I could eat ten of these at once, they are so delicious.
Hao G.
My fave is the orange one and the pine apple but i cant wait tto try this one too since ive liked thid brand so much
Adilene R.
I lo e pineapple so this is such a great thing usually I have it in the mornings as breakfast and its soo good
Necarlys P.
miramar, FL
I always buy my
son from this but the tangerine and he likes it a lot is ideal for lunch
or when I go out fast with him to eat something
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
I like these but they don't last like real fruit and they r too sugary...I rather eat fresh fruits.........