BY DOLE #60 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

There's A Feeling You Get From The Refreshing Taste Of Real Fruit. Especially When It's Combined With Flavorful Gel. Dole® Fruit Bowls Let You Take The Delicious Taste Of Real Fruit Wherever You Go. It's The Fun Snack That Fits Your Life.

Water, Pineapple, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Carrageenan, Sodium Citrate, Locust Bean Gum, Fumaric Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), Fd&c Yellow #5 (Color), And Fd&c Blue #1 (Color)

Ashley W.
I grew up eating these and loved the not going to lie I still love these things. It not super sweet the pineapple actually adds a lot of the sweetness which is really nice. If your like me and can't take the texture of plain jello for very long this is the perfect alternative because it breaks up the weird texture that jello is. I am a huge fan of jello products but this has to be my favorite I don't have to make it, I don't have to wait, it has pineapple what could be better, oh and the price is definitely not going to break the bank for sure. I say give it a try and enjoy feeling like a kid again with this wonderful treat!
Melinda H.
I love these for a lower calorie dessert. Easy to take in your lunch. Just remember the spoon. Children love these. Dollartree has these now for only $1 each
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
My 4 kids absolutely love these! They are small enough to pack in their lunches or quick and easy for an afternoon snack. The flavor is absolutely phenomenal
Vanessa C.
Newington, CT
Absolutely love these. These are so tasty and such a great snack on the go. There are a different of variety ones that you can choose from.
Endy G.
I love these.When i was pregnant these were my to -go sweets there fruity :). I would keep them in my fridge so the can be cold :)
Jena K.
Dover, PA
I absolutely love the way the pineapple tastes in the lime Jell-O. They are a perfect combination who would of thought! So yummy!
Jessica M.
Falkville, AL
Great product! I put these in lunches for my children daily. They love Jell-O and this gives them both Jell-O and fruit in one!
cristina c.
Love this my son loves to snack on them its so good even i sneak some every now and then who said Jell-O is only for kids lol
Helen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really love how the pineapple flavor comes threw and the lime gives it an extra kick. Perfect snack for any kiddo!
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
I'm not a fan of these. I like fruit in Jello but not this weird gel stuff. It just doesn't taste right.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Would anyone know where I can purchase these? They look soooo delicious.