BY DOLE

Give your mouth a sweet surprise with new DOLE® Fruit Parfaits. The cool, refreshing taste of real fruit comes together with a smooth layer of deliciously light-tasting creme. So you can feel good about enjoying one any time you crave something sweet.

Pineapple, Water, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, Coconut Powder, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Casein (A Milk Derivative), Ascorbic Acid (To Promote Color Retention), Citric Acid, Carrageenan, Beta Carotene (Color) and Locust Bean Gum.

OSullivan E.
miami, FL
I love Dole's Pineapple Parfait - they used to sell in the stores in smaller packaging, but for some reason you can no longer find them. Even on their website they no longer show a listing for the smaller size. Oh well more for me. But the only place I can get is online at Amazon. Thank you for being here. I really do love the stuff. Creamy parfait with pineapple, what's not to love.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Wanted yo like these....but both me & my kiddo did not like at all....too desserty for a fruit...if that makes sense....icky....will stick to plain fruit cups
Misty L.
These are soooo yummy. My kids devoured them in no time and begged me to buy more. I wish they'd make them with ALL the different fruits!
Adrienne M.
Barstow, CA
Uck. I tried this along while ago. Not a fan of it .if you like pineapples this dessert is for you. Not my fav fruit either
Danielle G.
Darby, PA
It was okay I guess. But it just seemed so nutrition-less and bleh. Like they just threw everything sweet into a cup.
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Ive never tried this product but would like to. My friend is in love with these though.
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
So good. Love these as a snack or to bring in lunches. Kids love them, adults love them.
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Is this a kid friendly snack?

Kohl's