BY DOLE #18 in Canned Fruit

Dole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple Is Available In Slices, Chunks, And Crushed.

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I don't like the Dole pineapple chunks that are packed in heavy syrup. It's way too much added sugar for fruit and makes it not a healthy item. I like to buy the pineapple chunks that are packed in only fruit juice. The flavor of this is good, it's just sad that it's been made so less healthy.
China M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Very delicious started eating this just recently. I usually eat this with some strawberry and bananas or make a smoothie. Very healthly and give me the Vitamin C and energy I need for the day. Very cheap, usually goes for $1.50 a can or less!

Would definitely recommend this for others to try to add some fruit to the diet and to loss weight.
Jessica D.
This is a staple for every pantry. It's extremely versatile, affordable, and easy to find. It's great for a quick snack but you can use it in many recipes from salads, to entrees, to deserts. The quality of this particular brand is top notch and trusted by many, including myself.
Brianna M.
Aurora, IL
These pineapples tastes so good that i can eat them right out of the can. I also could use it as a topping on my pizzas or my cakes. Pineapple upside down cake is my recipe for you to try with this fruit. I bought mine from Walmart. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
This is a must have for me at college. I go through 3 or so cans a week. The sweet and crunchy pineapple flavor is so good. I can't always make it to the store so it's great to have the canned fruit on hand.
sonal c.
High quality pineapple, delicious, sweet enough but not overly so. Healthy and super delicious.I love these and would buy them every few weeks, but they're unavailable too often
Shantelle G.
Kurtistown , HI
My kids really enjoy this as a snack! It's juicy and cut into good size chunks. I usually buy this in bulk because my children love it so much. We add some li hing mui powder to it and it's delicious!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I usually try not to get my fruit in syrup but I dabbed this one on accident once and I ended up loving it. I don't want to love it because I know it's not the healthiest choice haha but yolo I guess. I like to dip the chunks in low fat yogurt (makes me feel a little better haha) and it is so. So good.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Recently I've started to eat more pineapple when normally I would never and so I bought some canned ones and fell in love! I can't stop buying them and they have such a great juicy flavor. I would recommend
Maribel M.
I love pineapple chunks. You can eat them just in a bowl or serve with vanilla ice cream and drizzly some pineapple chunks and the juice on top.

Absolutely delish...