BY DOLE

Dole® Pineapple Chunks In Heavy Syrup.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

Buy on Walmart
China M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Very delicious started eating this just recently. I usually eat this with some strawberry and bananas or make a smoothie. Very healthly and give me the Vitamin C and energy I need for the day. Very cheap, usually goes for $1.50 a can or less!

Would definitely recommend this for others to try to add some fruit to the diet and to loss weight.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
Pineapple juice is great goes with anything. Great for making smoothies. Helps sore throats & colds better than cough syrup
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
I usually try not to get my fruit in syrup but I dabbed this one on accident once and I ended up loving it. I don't want to love it because I know it's not the healthiest choice haha but yolo I guess. I like to dip the chunks in low fat yogurt (makes me feel a little better haha) and it is so. So good.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
These are great I love pineapples these pineapple chucks are perfect I usually buy this so I can just it eat right out of the can its a perfect size for that.
Dayana C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love to use this to make my hawaian pizza! Love it. Very affordable. The flavor is good though the pineapple looks kind of colorless.
Sarah L.
North Bay, Ontario
Pineapples are one of my favorite fruit these ones in the can have a great taste to them a lot easier then having to cut up an actual pineapple.
Lacey N.
Jonesborough , TN
While these are quite tasty and great for cooking. I prefer those packed in natural fruit juice.
Victoria H.
These are great! We use them in meals so the syrup is kinda useless but if you're making a dessert, you should definitely keep it! The pineapple chunks taste fresh and perfectly ripe. Super great to use when you want to add a kick or sweetness in a dish!