Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Kat O.

BY DOLE

Dole® Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added*.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

• What is one of your favorite recipes that use pineapple?2 Answers
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Foodie Expert
Absolutely looove these little guys. Pineapple chunks in real pineapple juice?! What more could you ask for? Really though, this has a nice pop off top so you don't need a can opener to open, which is great because you can actually take these on the go as a snack or something and get a drink out of it too, if you're like me and drink the pineapple juice. Will totally keep buying these all the time they're great.
Lydia M.
Dole pineapple chunks are perfect for using when pineapple is needed and you just don't have time to cut up a whole pineapple. I love just snacking on these straight from the can or adding them to dishes. They are so easy and convenient and anything Dole is great!
Jordyn U.
Foodie Expert
These are such a great healthy, delicious snack to keep around the house. The flavor is top notch and I love the easy open lid. I add these to yogurt, smoothies, cottage cheese or just eat alone. They're great all around.
Ashley d.
Foodie Expert
These are the best chunks! I buy them 5 at a time! It's is just pineapples and po apple juice! I am a repeater I have to eat them in moderation or my stomach will hurt but they are delicious! I will always buy these
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite fruit!!! I love them by themselves straight out the can and FROZEN! They are delicious and the juice is even better. They also can be added in punches, sodas, icecream, jello, and whatever other preference you may like them. They are a healthy way to snack!
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
This is the only canned pineapple I will buy usually. It's fairly priced and the fruit tastes fresh (as fresh as it can for canned fruit lol) the juice isn't too syrupy so I don't feel like it leaves a residue on the fruit which is good.
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
I love Pineapples in cans with %100 pineapple juice so good. I love eating fresh pineapple but the acid burn my mouth.i want to enjoy eating pineapple,LOL this Pineapple in %100 pineapple is absolutely my favorite
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
Not better than the real thing but if I need pineapple quick for a recipe then this is my go to. It's sweet but not over powering with artificial ingredient taste. I would buy this again. Dole has great products
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Pineapples are my favorite fruit and of course as a college student canned food is simply easier and more economic. I enjoy this brand
Nikkita M.
Star, ID
Foodie Expert
Dole is a super good brand and OMG yesssss i love love love pineapples especially cut up and in juice like this one of my favs <3
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What is one of your favorite recipes that use pineapple?