Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Kat O.

BY DOLE

Dole® Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added*.
Rich in Vitamin C. see more...

• What is one of your favorite recipes that use pineapple?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley d.
Foodie Expert
These are the best chunks! I buy them 5 at a time! It's is just pineapples and po apple juice! I am a repeater I have to eat them in moderation or my stomach will hurt but they are delicious! I will always buy these
Phuong D.
Wichita, KS
Not better than the real thing but if I need pineapple quick for a recipe then this is my go to. It's sweet but not over powering with artificial ingredient taste. I would buy this again. Dole has great products
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
This is the only canned pineapple I will buy usually. It's fairly priced and the fruit tastes fresh (as fresh as it can for canned fruit lol) the juice isn't too syrupy so I don't feel like it leaves a residue on the fruit which is good.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
Foodie Expert
Absolutely looove these little guys. Pineapple chunks in real pineapple juice?! What more could you ask for? Really though, this has a nice pop off top so you don't need a can opener to open, which is great because you can actually take these on the go as a snack or something and get a drink out of it too, if you're like me and drink the pineapple juice. Will totally keep buying these all the time they're great.
Andjoua R.
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite fruit!!! I love them by themselves straight out the can and FROZEN! They are delicious and the juice is even better. They also can be added in punches, sodas, icecream, jello, and whatever other preference you may like them. They are a healthy way to snack!
jenni w.
I love fresh pineapple! But depending on what time of year it is, it can get pricey! This is definitely the best can pineapple out there!!
Emily D.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Pineapples are my favorite fruit and of course as a college student canned food is simply easier and more economic. I enjoy this brand
Lisa D.
Pelham, AL
I love getting these for snacks or to add to yogurt. I love that there is no added sugar since pineapple is already sweet.
Haley G.
Charleston, SC
Foodie Expert
I love mixing these into vanilla frosting to put on a cake, they always taste so fresh and really liven up the plate!
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Foodie Expert
Of course Dole is a great brand. I love butting fruit in a can. Dole fruit always taste good and fresh.
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
What is one of your favorite recipes that use pineapple?