BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

All natural fruit, no sugar added Rich in vitamin C KosherDole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, It Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?1 Answers
  • Favorite recipes?5 Answers
  • What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?4 Answers
Brooklyn B.
My dad's favorite snack to have with cottage cheese. He absolutely loves it. I love pineapples but I believe I received a bad can. I'm going to try and pick up a new can and update my review, but for now the smell is all I can remember.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
The sweetest canned pineapples Ive tried. I love the fact they are stored in 100% pineapple juice vs the heavy syrup. The pop top makes it easy to open as well. Great source of vitamin C.
Eva C.
The only branch I choose for my pineapples out of the can. The juice is real pineapple juice and no syrup. I love the way I feel after and how energetic I always am. I am healthy and it makes certain areas taste better if ya know what I mean! I definitely recommend.
Denise G.
Yummy and not super sweet . Our family loves to eat nice and cold pineapple. They have different cuts and the sizes are all different in the can. I love them and there great for a pineapple upside down cake .
Mackenzie C.
Sacramento, CA
I don’t know anyone who dislikes Dole’s canned fruit. It doesn’t taste artificial at all. I don’t think they need to improve, ulterior taste is amazing 😉 and it is very affordable. I recommend this to everyone no matter what age. Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
These are the perfect little pineapple chunks to put on homemade pizza! Just dry them a little And you could cut them a little smaller if you want. They are so yummy.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I buy these from sams club
I love pineapple juice it’s healthy and good for you
The price is good too
The only thing I don’t like it you have to use it fast you shouldn’t just put the opened can in the fridge you should finish it
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love dole pineapple. These chunks in this size can is good for just about anything. I really like to use mine for salads. Regular fruit salads or Jell-O salad’s. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys good pineapple.
Joyce T.
I love buying these for when I bake upside down pineapple cake! The chunks are perfect sized for me to mix in with my batter. Sometimes I like to use these in my smoothies as a shortcut. I’ll always buy these again and again!
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
You really can't go wrong with a can of pineapple chunks it's great to have. We put it in some of our meals (just not on our pizza, though my husband loves pineapples on his pizza lol) and it makes for a great snack
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
Can these be used to make a pineapple upside down cake
Kalifa G.
st catherine portmore
Can you drink the water ?
krystal ☺.
I like to mix it with cottage cheese,what do youix it with?
Kendall K.
Favorite recipes?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?

Walmart