BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

All natural fruit, no sugar added Rich in vitamin C KosherDole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, It Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?1 Answers
  • Favorite recipes?5 Answers
  • What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?4 Answers
Brooklyn B.
My dad's favorite snack to have with cottage cheese. He absolutely loves it. I love pineapples but I believe I received a bad can. I'm going to try and pick up a new can and update my review, but for now the smell is all I can remember.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
You really can't go wrong with a can of pineapple chunks it's great to have. We put it in some of our meals (just not on our pizza, though my husband loves pineapples on his pizza lol) and it makes for a great snack
Sarah G.
I love these Dole Pineapple chunks so much, especially since they are in 100% juice and not sugar syrup like some other brands. These are super convenient to enjoy the tangy taste of pineapples without having to struggle to cut a whole fruit. Also, sometimes when you eat fresh pineapple, it can irritate your tongue and mouth, but I've never had that happen with these pineapple chunks.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
The sweetest canned pineapples Ive tried. I love the fact they are stored in 100% pineapple juice vs the heavy syrup. The pop top makes it easy to open as well. Great source of vitamin C.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dole pineapple chunks are a great item to keep in the pantry. I prefer fresh fruit, of course, but sometimes we don't have any. This is a great and easy alternative. I also like to put these in fruit salads or chop up and put on homemade pizza. I buy this kind that is packed in fruit juice and doesn't have extra sugar.
Erica M.
Granby, MA
We use these for several recipes and they’re delicious. Our favorite is ham with pineapple and cherries. We also eat them by themselves for a snack. I love that they’re in 100 percent juice!
Denise G.
Yummy and not super sweet . Our family loves to eat nice and cold pineapple. They have different cuts and the sizes are all different in the can. I love them and there great for a pineapple upside down cake .
Mackenzie C.
Sacramento, CA
I don’t know anyone who dislikes Dole’s canned fruit. It doesn’t taste artificial at all. I don’t think they need to improve, ulterior taste is amazing 😉 and it is very affordable. I recommend this to everyone no matter what age. Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
These are the perfect little pineapple chunks to put on homemade pizza! Just dry them a little And you could cut them a little smaller if you want. They are so yummy.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I buy these from sams club
I love pineapple juice it’s healthy and good for you
The price is good too
The only thing I don’t like it you have to use it fast you shouldn’t just put the opened can in the fridge you should finish it
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
Can these be used to make a pineapple upside down cake
krystal ☺.
I like to mix it with cottage cheese,what do youix it with?
Kendall K.
Favorite recipes?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?
Taylor B.
Tabernacle, NJ
Do you just eat this plain or put it in something? I like to eat it plain and also use it for pineapple stuffing!