Dole Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Tamzina D.Dole Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Kim A.Dole Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Tamia G.

BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

All natural fruit, no sugar added Rich in vitamin C KosherDole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, It Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?1 Answers
  • What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?4 Answers
  • I like to mix it with cottage cheese,what do youix it with?7 Answers
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I love these pineapple. So yummy and juicy. I also love using these in my homemade teriyaki chicken. So many different things you can make with these. They are decently priced too which helps me out a ton
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Dole pineapple chunks are a great item to keep in the pantry. I prefer fresh fruit, of course, but sometimes we don't have any. This is a great and easy alternative. I also like to put these in fruit salads or chop up and put on homemade pizza. I buy this kind that is packed in fruit juice and doesn't have extra sugar.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love dole pineapple. These chunks in this size can is good for just about anything. I really like to use mine for salads. Regular fruit salads or Jell-O salad’s. I recommend this product to anyone who enjoys good pineapple.
Lizzie U.
Pineapples are amazing. Eat your pineapples it's a great way to make you taste better "down there" as well. I will always buy more pineapples dole is just a great brand and you can always expect good flavor.
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
If you love fruit like me, especially when it comes to pineapples, this is an easy snack for you! Theres no hassle of having to cut an actual pineapple, and it taking forever to get little snack size chuncks.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Omg I love this so much it's amazing taste but I can't eat it alone I have to put it on too of my chicken or in the Hawaiian empanadas it tastes so sweet and I love sweet things I highly recommend it to others
Taylor A.
Bloomington, IN
This can makes for a great snack. It's small and has a pull tab. I would put a can in my backpack and eat these while I was studying in the library. A nice snack alternative to potato chips. Good tasting pineapple too.
Becky M.
Wooster
I love these pineapple chunks. I mix them with cottage cheese and sometimes with lettuce and mayonnaise. There are so many things you can do with them. They taste delicious.
Ericka H.
I love love love LOVE pineapples ! They're my favorite fruit always have been especially if they're fresh. I'm not big on canned fruit but this is the one and only fruit I will eat out of the can. They taste so good and juicy. If you plan on buying them in a can always make sure its the 100% juice (in it's own juice) kind because it taste better and it's healthier than the ones in the syrup I love them. 😌🍍💦❤Dole Pineapple Chunks In 100% Pineapple Juice
Heather W.
I dream about a vacation in Hawaii when I can afford it. Until then, I eat this delicious pineapple and dream.... It is sweet, tender with just the right amount of tangy tartness to make it refreshing. It's also just the right amount for two people. Well, sometimes its just right for one person. I love my pineapple with mayo sandwiches.. Wow, it's the best,!!!
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
Can these be used to make a pineapple upside down cake
krystal ☺.
I like to mix it with cottage cheese,what do youix it with?
Salone A.
Fort Worth, TX
What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?