BY DOLE #2 in Canned Fruit

All natural fruit, no sugar added Rich in vitamin C KosherDole® Canned Pineapple Is A Convenient, Ready-to-eat Product. For Your Convenience, It Is Available In Slices, Chunks, Tidbits And Crushed.

• Are these good to use in upside down pineapple cake?1 Answers
  • Favorite recipes?4 Answers
  • What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?4 Answers
Mackenzie C.
Sacramento, CA
I don’t know anyone who dislikes Dole’s canned fruit. It doesn’t taste artificial at all. I don’t think they need to improve, ulterior taste is amazing 😉 and it is very affordable. I recommend this to everyone no matter what age. Dole Pineapple Slices In 100% Pineapple Juice
Brooklyn B.
My dad's favorite snack to have with cottage cheese. He absolutely loves it. I love pineapples but I believe I received a bad can. I'm going to try and pick up a new can and update my review, but for now the smell is all I can remember.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I buy these from sams club
I love pineapple juice it’s healthy and good for you
The price is good too
The only thing I don’t like it you have to use it fast you shouldn’t just put the opened can in the fridge you should finish it
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
This is great for when you’re making tropical/fruit punch as an added bonus. Or even when you are soaking them in alcohol for a special adult treat. You don’t have to worry about whether they are in season or not since already canned.
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
You really can't go wrong with a can of pineapple chunks it's great to have. We put it in some of our meals (just not on our pizza, though my husband loves pineapples on his pizza lol) and it makes for a great snack
Elizabeth S.
If you want some yummy fresh taste of pineapples, this is the correct brand and product for you! It is affordable and delicious! The pineapple taste soo fresh! You can also use this product for your cakes or jell-o!
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
I buy these to snack on and they make a delicious replacement for sweets when pineapples are out of season. Sometimes I remove it from the can and freeze them and eat them that way or add them to smoothies.
Sarah G.
I love these Dole Pineapple chunks so much, especially since they are in 100% juice and not sugar syrup like some other brands. These are super convenient to enjoy the tangy taste of pineapples without having to struggle to cut a whole fruit. Also, sometimes when you eat fresh pineapple, it can irritate your tongue and mouth, but I've never had that happen with these pineapple chunks.
Mia Colleen G.
Lawndale, CA
When needed we use the chunks to make Tepache which is a Mexican drink that’s very good for the stomach. Definitely, will purchase again! First few times we’ve done it has worked out!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
The sweetest canned pineapples Ive tried. I love the fact they are stored in 100% pineapple juice vs the heavy syrup. The pop top makes it easy to open as well. Great source of vitamin C.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
Can these be used to make a pineapple upside down cake
krystal ☺.
I like to mix it with cottage cheese,what do youix it with?
Kendall K.
Favorite recipes?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Do you just eat this plain or put it in something? I like to eat it plain and also use it for pineapple stuffing!