Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Shelby G.Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice uploaded by Toxi A.

BY DOLE

Dole® Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice.
Live well.
All natural fruit.
No sugar added*.
Rich in vitamin C. see more...

• Favorite recipes?4 Answers
  • Do you just eat this plain or put it in something? I like to eat ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
I love these Dole Pineapple chunks so much, especially since they are in 100% juice and not sugar syrup like some other brands. These are super convenient to enjoy the tangy taste of pineapples without having to struggle to cut a whole fruit. Also, sometimes when you eat fresh pineapple, it can irritate your tongue and mouth, but I've never had that happen with these pineapple chunks.
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
I LOVE PINEAPPLE AND DOLE HAS GIVEN ME THE BEST CANNED PINEAPPLE AND JUICE EVER! I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER BRAND OF CANNED PINEAPPLE AGAIN. ITS SOOO FLAVORFUL AND IM COMPLETELY SATISFIED
Becky H.
I buy this a lot because I really love the taste and it is healthy. I even drink the juice because it is made with real juice.  I use this on pizza, cooking desserts and sometimes I even just eat it when I want junk food because it is satisfying.
Ariel H.
Sweet pineapples. It's easy to stock up on cans of pineapple chunks and we will just open up a can and put it in tupperware in the refrigerator and get a nice and cold and we will just pop it and eat it as a snack. I've also made pineapple BBQ chicken kabobs and use the chunks and it turned out delicious.
Andjoua R.
My all time favorite fruit!!! I love them by themselves straight out the can and FROZEN! They are delicious and the juice is even better. They also can be added in punches, sodas, icecream, jello, and whatever other preference you may like them.
Sierra K.
I have been consuming these since I was a small child. I have always loved the sweet taste of dole pineapple. I like using these on pizza, in desserts and eating them by themselves for snack. The juice it comes in is perfect to save for a fruity drink.
Wendi L.
Austin, TX
My friends grilled these up and added them with seasoned chicken tacos which were delicious. Afterwards we had one left over so I ate it straight out of the can because who doesn't like pineapple? The syrup is probably super sugary tho
Kendall K.
Love to eat these plain or use in tropical recipes like Hawaiian chicken with pineapple. Tastes delicious even though it's from a can. Usually a good price wherever you buy. Would recommend since it's a good product.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
This is my favorite pineapple in 100% pineapple juice. It is very good cold... really refreshing treat. This is my go to when I can't find a good fresh pineapple. Best alternative. Would recommend.
Norma R.
White Marsh, MD
I use this product for a pork recipe. I add the pork loin in the crock pot, add dried cranberries and top with the pineapple chunks and juice. It cooks all day while I am at work, smells great when I come in from work. My entire family loves it and would recommend to everyone.
Kendall K.
Favorite recipes?
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
Do you just eat this plain or put it in something? I like to eat it plain and also use it for pineapple stuffing!