BY DOLE #1 in Canned Fruit

Bite-size chunks of pineapple with monster-size flavor. Just peel the lid and eat with the dishes you love.

DOLE® Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice are filled with all the deliciousness you find in whole pineapple, and there is no added sugar.

DOLE® Pineapple Chunks bring a sweet, tangy punch to all types of dishes. Perfect for stir-fries, skewers and salsas. Getting hungry now, aren’t you? Cook up one of our delicious recipes.

DOLE® Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice

Start your review of DOLE® Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Symone M.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
LOL I eat pineapples every single day and I eat them out of the can I love their pop open top simple for when you're working at your desk and busy you can sit right there and just grab a fork and poke and put some in your mouth I only purchase the chunks and made with 100% pineapple juice because I love the taste and I drink it after the pineapples are finished that usually only lasts about five minutes in the bowl when I'm not alone because they're so good everyone who sitting around me wants to join in on the FUN and get that sweet taste running down their throat
Kat J.
1,153 reviews
Dole is the number one household brand for canned pineapple, and for very good reason. They make sure that many delicious varieties of pineapple are easily and readily available at a majority of local grocery stores. Their brand is known for quality, although it isn’t always the most affordable and that sometimes convinces me to go with another brand instead. It is quite tasty though, every single piece of fruit is always juicy and perfectly ripe. I love eating these pineapple chunks in desserts (such as jello or cake), using them for smoothies and mixed drinks, and including a can in various dinner recipes as well. I do recommend grabbing a can of Dole if you’re looking for some delicious pineapple that always satisfies!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
One of my favorite canned fruits to eat. I love to open up a can then put it in a container in the refrigerator. To me they taste better cold. They actually taste just like fresh cut pineapple. Sweet and tasty. Make a great little mid day snack or even to use when cooking. I normally don’t eat them right from the can because I feel like I can taste that canny metal taste. However, put them in another bowl in the refrigerator and they make for a yummy snack.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Dole Pineapple chunks are a nice treat to have for cooking with or just eating straight out of the can. They are like biting into a fresh cut Pineapple. I drink the juice so nothing goes to waste. I do recommend them. They are used in so many of my favorite recipes.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
For something that comes in a can, this is great. I no longer get this because I just buy fresh pineapple, but this is a good option for those who don't want to cut up a pineapple. Also the juice doesn't go to waste because at the end you can just drink it! The sliced variety can be used for pineapple upside down cake, and these chunks are good for fruit salads or just to eat on their own.
Ashlie P.
Galloway, NJ
I’m pregnant and just ate a whole can of these about an hour ago. Can’t say it’s bias, but I love fruits and am 100% a foodie ! This is the most fresh tasting fruit in can, you can tell the fruit is ripe when canned and perfectly ready to eat. Easy to store for another day or so in fridge if not ready to use whole can. ❤️ love my pineapple chunks !!! Better than going through the hustle to cut the real thing.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
One of my favorite canned fruits is pineapple and I have always chosen Dole because of the crispness of the pineapple even though canned. I chose the chunks typically because they are such a good “ bite-size” snack. Being canned in their own juices keeps the taste original and true. I also use the sliced type when making a good ole pineapple upside down cake!!
Mari Q.
Nothing better than Dole crushed pineapple for a yummy upside-down pineapple cake. And pineapple slices to top ur honey ham n bake in the oven during holidays or anytime, can even b enjoyed from the can. Dole's fruit is sweet n firm great pineapple flavor. N i don't find the price too high either.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
I Lobe The DOLE Pineapple Chunks it is  100% Pineapple Juice so that is even better i have used it in my shakes and in some cake recipes that i have the taste is just so good as if you were eating the pineaple and just pineapple juice nothing else added it is even good for pg 13 beverages i highly recommend it can be found almost everywhere
mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Dole pineapple tidbit are on of the pineapple brand names that i like to buy, i find the practicsl when im making my pineapple filling is so good. If you are interested in pineapple fillling recipe go to pinterest to maria De los Santos board you get many delicious recipes. I do recommend Dole pineapple tidbits.
Lecia-ann V.
Woodstock, Ontario
Can these be used to make a pineapple upside down cake
Kalifa G.
st catherine portmore
Can you drink the water ?
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
What do you like to mix with your pineapple chunks?

Target