BY DOLE

Sweet & Uniquely Delicious, Pineapples, Oranges And Bananas Together Deliver A Refreshing Taste That Is A Great Alternative To Other Juices. Dole® Canned 100% Pineapple-orange-banana Juice Is A Great Way To Start Your Day.

Pineapple Juice From Concentrate (Water, Pineapple Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Orange Juice From Concentrate (Water, Orange Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree And Ascorbic Acid.

Dole Pine-Orange Banana Juice

Start your review of Dole Pine-Orange Banana Juice!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Simple and easy, plus delicious. Sometimes drinking water gets boring so I love to keep these in hand. The blend of fruits is phenomenal. I find plain orange juice too bitter tasting, but the banana helps tone it down and bring a tropical taste to my mouth. Love it.
Zavanda W.
Tacoma, WA
I’m not a fan of banana flavored things but this juice is delicious. It’s very hard to find but worth it when you do get it. When i have found it is pricey but I usually purchase because it is so hard to find it where I am without shopping online.
Ashley W.
Converse, TX
I bought these for my daughter and myself. The flavor is good but you have to shake them really good. The only negative is the size of them. There’s not much in there and the price is a little expensive for what your getting.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Love the flavor of this juice, not tart or acidic just overall great tasting. Great price point and I’m a frequent buyer if it at the local Walmart. I recommend it to anyone that likes this juice blend
Keely T.
New Palestine, IN
I'm in absolute awe of this juice! The taste is so close to natural its amazing! Its so easy to find almost anywhere! Im a repeat buyer! I can also give this to my children!
brittney K.
LOVE this blend! i use this to make the BEST pina coladas! it is pretty hard to find but i stock up every time i find it! definitely recommend, also a great alternative for juice in a smoothie!
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
This brand isnt to bad and doesnt have to much sugar. Have tons of choices in flavors such as veggie and fruit juices. My kids love this. Good in smoothies and for summer time bbqs
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Arianna S.
LOVE IT! This is the best way to mix your drinks!’ I can buy a pack of these for $5 at Walmart or any other local grocery store and take them to a party or even take them on the go on a cooler! They’re not expensive at all and I think everyone should buy them! I buy them all the time
Taylor R.
Independence, KY
I love these! They're perfect to grab and go, you don't have to worry about serving sizes because they're already made for you. The price was high but if you can find a sale of coupon I definitely recommend. They'd be a great addition to a smoothie as well!

Walmart