BY DOLE

Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice -- 20 oz., 6 pk. Dole Canned Pineapple is a convenient, ready-to-eat product. For your convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple is available in slices, chunks, tidbits and crushed. see more...

• Do these have the excessively sweet, syrupy taste? I'm afraid the...3 Answers
  • How long do these last???2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love pineapple and pineapple juice. The acidic flavors balancing the sweetness are just like heaven. We keep pineapple around the holidays for recipes like Watergate salad. Green salad. We use it with brown sugar and mustard for our Ham topping. Just an overall healthy, delicious drink and snack. Many uses.
Keyana M.
Irving, TX
These are so bomb. I love pineapples and these are also cheap so that helps when they're not really in season. I especially like this brand of pineapples when I make fruit punch ar fruit salad or fruit punch or just for eating really! I do recommend, if you haven't already, to try this brand.
Brittany W.
Fort Payne , AL
My favorite brand for canned pineapples. They are fresh and have a great taste. They are great as a snack, to cook with, etc. Plus, they are pretty available everywhere at a great price! The next best thing to a fresh cut pineapple!
Dominisha B.
Saint Francisville, LA
I absolutely love pineapples but this brand particularly.they taste great very sweet and fresh.i and a previous customer.these pineapples are totally affordable.i would defiantly buy these again.
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love these and my kids really like them too perfect for snack time I like how these are already cut so I just serve them from the can to my kids plates I recommend this
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Love these so much! They are the perfect summer snack and taste amazing and super fresh! After snacking on the chunks you can have a refreshing drink of pineapple juice and call it a day. Love so much!!! Would recommend
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Can is usually pretty full of the chunks (no skimping). The juice isn't overwhelming sweet since it isn't syrup. Great easy container. Good size chunks, they aren't microscopic and aren't big enough that they NEED to be cut. Always a good buy as a small snack for my family
Stacie W.
HOUSTON, TX
This is one of my regular staples, I buy every few months. I can't buy too much fresh fruit because my kids will eat it up the same day, but I can buy canned. Use this as a snack and to cook with. I also make mixed drinks with the juice and crunks. Normally buy at HEB, walmart, foodtown, or foodarama stores in the area.
Barbie S.
I love these. There so convienet when pineapple isnt in seaaon. And they have a sweet taste to them.
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
so yummy and its not sitting in syrup it sitting in the pineapple juice so you could it as a healthy snack or cook it in food either way its better for you.
Jenny U.
Do these have the excessively sweet, syrupy taste? I'm afraid they might taste too natural and fun of sugar.
hillary h.
How long do these last???