BY DOLE

Dole Pineapple Chunks in 100% Pineapple Juice -- 20 oz., 6 pk. Dole Canned Pineapple is a convenient, ready-to-eat product. For your convenience, Dole Canned Pineapple is available in slices, chunks, tidbits and crushed. see more...

• Do these have the excessively sweet, syrupy taste? I'm afraid the...3 Answers
  • How long do these last???2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I do like pineapple . These canned pineapple chunks are great for kids and adults. I have had these pineapple chunks with yogurt or freeze them to make a non alcoholic pina colada drink. I do like the packaging. I love that is in 100% pineapple juice and not syrup. I would purchase this again my husband and I love pineapple
Stacie W.
This is one of my regular staples, I buy every few months. I can't buy too much fresh fruit because my kids will eat it up the same day, but I can buy canned. Use this as a snack and to cook with. I also make mixed drinks with the juice and crunks. Normally buy at HEB, walmart, foodtown, or foodarama stores in the area.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love pineapple and pineapple juice. The acidic flavors balancing the sweetness are just like heaven. We keep pineapple around the holidays for recipes like Watergate salad. Green salad. We use it with brown sugar and mustard for our Ham topping. Just an overall healthy, delicious drink and snack. Many uses.
Marquita L.
I don't know how many people already do this, but one day I thought of this at Sonics. Mix the pineapples and the juice into some Dr Pepper. Omg! The pineapples give it that extra kick and boost. I love Dole Pineapples any type of way. Have anyone else tried mixing pineapples with anything different ?
Dawn C.
Laurel Hill, FL
Dole has the best canned pineapple there is on the market! Tastes just like fresh pineapple without the pain of cutting and cleaning. My son eats a can a week if not more. In my opinion there are no alternatives. If you like pineapple go get a can you wont regret it.
Rebecca R.
Mexia, TX
I don't necessarily like pineapples by themselves, but these are great when mixing drinks in the blender. It seems to be the right size chunk to get blended. 100% juice is always a plus instead of the sugary syrup. For my drinks, they added the right amount of flavor.
Tiffany M.
I love pineapples, in any way, shape or form. I enjoy the chunks and I love to refrigerate them and give them a chill, best thing EVER! Lol, the packaging is standard and they are of good value. I would buy these again and again and I do recommend.
Maria J.
Salem, OR
I love these pineapples they're so delicious! Always sweet and fresh tasting. Best I've tried! They're great snacks or to cook with. I always look for these. They're not too expensive but I stock up when on sale. I'll always have this on my list! Just can't get enough!
Rosa Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love these and my kids really like them too perfect for snack time I like how these are already cut so I just serve them from the can to my kids plates I recommend this
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Love these so much! They are the perfect summer snack and taste amazing and super fresh! After snacking on the chunks you can have a refreshing drink of pineapple juice and call it a day. Love so much!!! Would recommend
Jenny U.
Do these have the excessively sweet, syrupy taste? I'm afraid they might taste too natural and fun of sugar.
hillary h.
How long do these last???